Profile for Mr. G. A. Candelario > Reviews

Content by Mr. G. A. Cand...

Mr. G. A. Candelario "gucancan" (London, UK)

Meripac Window Feeder
Meripac Window Feeder
Offered by The Colour Hut

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Meripac Window Feeder
It really works! This was a good buy, my daughter is having lots of fun with the bird feeder, recommended!

Apple Mac Mini (Dual-Core i5 2.5GHz Processor, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB, HD Graphics)
Offered by e-digital

5.0 out of 5 stars A powerful Mac at a fraction of the price., 30 Jan. 2014
If you want a powerful Mac at a fraction of the price this is definitely the right desk top for you.
The full price for a new 21” iMac is just over £1,100.00 pounds. I bought this Mac Mini for £450.00 plus the Apple Magic Mouse (£60.00), Apple keyboard (£60.00) and a magnificent 24” full HD Acer monitor (£130.00) for a grand total of £700.00 and saving £450.00 pounds for my summer holidays!

The Mac works like a dream, yes I don’t have 1TB but 500GB is good enough for me and I gain 3 extra inches on the monitor and have the extra advantage of been able to take the Mini with me and plug it to any TV.

WiFi USB Key (PSP)
WiFi USB Key (PSP)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin., 14 April 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I was a little concern when I ordered this USB Key because it's the third one I buy. The first was a disaster, it never worked at all, the second was for my Nintendo DS and it was very good. Then I got tired of the DS and bought me a PSP and now I will never go back to the Nintendo DS but always will praise its online gaming capabilities. This Thrustmaster WiFi USB Key is just perfect, very easy to install and now I can play with my Sony PSP online just like the DS but with better games. GREAT.