Profile for Andy Purcell > Reviews

American 550 Paracord BLACK HAWK 4mm 100ft
Offered by Wild Elk
Price: 7.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a bracelet, 2 Nov 2013
Bought this to make a bracelet, it's great quality and did the job. I've used this for all sorts of small jobs and keep the rest in my boot. Worth paying a few pounds more for the wild elk stuff if you ask me.

10 x Small Contoured Side Release Buckles 12mm x 27mm ideal for Paracord Bracelets

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a para cord bracelet, 2 Nov 2013
Bought these with some wild elk 550 paracord and made my own paracord bracelet, they're exactly the right size and quality for this task.

Aluminum Alloy Water-proof Air-tight Large Volume Pill Fob Pill Case Pill Box Pill Holder with Keychain (Black)
Offered by Highly One
Price: 1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars As poor as the others, 2 Nov 2013
Pice read lots of poor reviews of similar products, this is exactly the same, the inside is only partly powder coated so the end of the pill shape on each side is a bit discussing and will rust soon. I've kept it because it's too cheap to bother returning but I'd avoid this product if I were you.

Thor 8 Rawhide Hammer Size a
Thor 8 Rawhide Hammer Size a
Price: 11.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hammer, 2 Nov 2013
Bought thus to fix a broken oven cover, it worked great and I've found a ton more uses for the hammer, a well made useful product!

CTM Men's Stretch Belt (Brown S 30-32)
CTM Men's Stretch Belt (Brown S 30-32)
Offered by BeltOutlet
Price: 13.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Great belt, 2 Nov 2013
This belt looks great and actually keeps your jeans up. I chose an elasticated belt not because I wanted to eat lots but because I find my jeans slip and I'm always breaking belts by having them on to tight. I agree with some other reviews that you should buy a size smaller

Cat Mate Pet Fountain
Cat Mate Pet Fountain
Price: 23.90

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves this, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Cat Mate Pet Fountain (Misc.)
My cat never used to drink water, since we got this he drinks it non stop. It is a little bit hard to clean but it's not really a problem. It's worth buying a few filters early on as they tend to go from ok to nightmare very quickly.

The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
by Max Brooks
Price: 6.29

1.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 25 Mar 2013
As a big zombie fan I'd heard this is a must have, I'm a little disappointed to be honest. The book focuses too much on the made up infection and gives very little actual advise on how to survive. A better book would be how to stay alive in the woods, it gives good tips on shelter and finding food from the real world.

How to Stay Alive in the Woods: A Complete Guide to Food, Shelter and Self-preservation
by Bradford Angier
Price: 11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 25 Mar 2013
This is a great book, don't be put off by its age, it's been revised and is more useful than you may think.

Fudge Fat Hed 75g
Fudge Fat Hed 75g
Offered by Terence Paul Online
Price: 9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Fudge Fat Hed 75g (Personal Care)
This is a great product and its about half the price my hairdresser sells it at, a bargain if you ask me

Victorinox Cybertool Lite
Victorinox Cybertool Lite
Price: 60.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if you work in IT, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Cybertool Lite (Sports)
This is a great all round knife but if you work in IT it's a must have, it comes with all the little screwdrivers needed to get into macs.

Word of warning the blade doesn't lock and has a tendency to snap shut, be careful with your fingers...

Page: 1 | 2