Profile for T. J. Keane > Reviews

Content by T. J. Keane

T. J. Keane

THE MIRACULOUS RESULTS OF EXTREMELY HIGH DOSES OF THE SUNSHINE HORMONE VITAMIN D3  MY EXPERIMENT WITH  HUGE DOSES OF D3 FROM 25,000  to 50,000 to 100,000 IU A Day OVER A 1 YEAR PERIOD
THE MIRACULOUS RESULTS OF EXTREMELY HIGH DOSES OF THE SUNSHINE HORMONE VITAMIN D3 MY EXPERIMENT WITH HUGE DOSES OF D3 FROM 25,000 to 50,000 to 100,000 IU A Day OVER A 1 YEAR PERIOD

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational., 2 Mar. 2015
This writer is passionate about his belief in Vitamin D3. He is full of energy and that energy is contagious. He has inspired me, and today I purchased Vit K2 and D3; I can't wait to see the results! I believe that coming across this book was a happy accident!

The Biology of Belief: Unleasing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a "Community of Love"., 19 Oct. 2014
This is a powerful book. It teaches us the importance of Love, particularly, Self -Love. All of our cell's need to be respected for their intellectual property. It is imperative that we feed them positive affirmations . If we wish to have a healthy immune system, we need to have a healthy, positive mind, and a loving heart. This book shows us the importance of Self value and Self belief. It is wonderful to get the message, that we are "Spiritual Beings'" from a Scientist!

The Twelve Powers (Unity Classic Library Series Book 1)
The Twelve Powers (Unity Classic Library Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Self -empowerment, 17 Sept. 2014
A very thought-provoking book. Well worth reading. It gives hope to those who live in the negative world of fear and darkness.

The Gospel of Judas, Second Edition
The Gospel of Judas, Second Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Judas., 6 Jun. 2014
The Gospel of Judas is fascinating. I would highly recommend it to anyone who has an interest in the Bible.

The Essential Guide to Healing
The Essential Guide to Healing

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening., 8 Oct. 2013
I have learnt that I can do all things through Jesus. I have discovered how to heal.
Praise the Lord.

Deliverance from Evil Spirits: A Practical Manual
Deliverance from Evil Spirits: A Practical Manual

5.0 out of 5 stars God is Light., 3 Oct. 2013
This book is an eye opener, a powerful book! Everyone needs to be alert to the reality of evil influences. I am more awake now than I have ever been , thanks to this brave and courageous author. God bless you Francis MacNutt.