ARRAY(0xb61c9a08)

Swingball Classic
Swingball Classic
Price: 19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design of top section, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Swingball Classic (Toy)
We've had a Swingball in the garden for years and have bought many replacements from various sources. This latest version is not as good as previous designs. The top section with the spiral is too slim which means the string just falls down the pole unexpectedly during play. We have unscrewed the top section from this new one and replaced it with the top section from our old Swingball. Very disappointing!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 21, 2013 5:11 PM BST

Sir William Garrow: His Life, Times and Fight for Justice
Sir William Garrow: His Life, Times and Fight for Justice
by Geoffrey Robertson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but quite a heavy read, 8 Jan 2010
Nicely presented book. I watched the BBC tv series about William Garrow first. If I had not done this, I think I'd find the book rather heavy going.

Emu Australia Women's Hipper Lo Boot Chocolate W10023 4 UK
Emu Australia Women's Hipper Lo Boot Chocolate W10023 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, stylish and well made, 8 Jan 2010
I bought these for my daughter, they look great on her, very stylish and good quality.

Regatta Packaway II Men's Leisurewear OverTrouser - Navy, Medium
Regatta Packaway II Men's Leisurewear OverTrouser - Navy, Medium
Offered by Leisurewear Online Ltd
Price: 12.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, easy to carry, 8 Jan 2010
I bought these for my husband to wear when watching our son play rugby, they are just the job and the sizing is very accurate. The foldaway bag means they are easy to carry around. Perfect!

Helicopter Tandem Z - Twin Rotors 10m Remote Control - Camouflaged
Helicopter Tandem Z - Twin Rotors 10m Remote Control - Camouflaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for our 9 year old son, 4 Feb 2009
Our 9 yr old son learned to fly these indoor helicopters with a single rotor version then 'graduated' onto one of these. He's having great fun with it, easier to fly if you follow the advice in the product leaflet and leave clear plastic sections in place at first, then remove them when you're more confident. He especially enjoys the powerful search light on the nose. Looks best in realistic camouflage in his opinion.