ARRAY(0x9f9c236c)

Content by nr

nr

Pentax K-01 Compact System Camera with 40mm Pancake Lens - Black
Pentax K-01 Compact System Camera with 40mm Pancake Lens - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I just can't believe I purchased a camera this good so cheaply., 5 Jan 2013
A wonderful camera, works (ie provides focus confirmation and anti-shake) with every Pentax lens ever made, plus plenty of others (eg I have a microscope adapter). Good in low light too. it produces nice video with acceptable sound, plus the ability to add an external microphone. Too many other features to list - the manual is only slightly shorter than the Lord of the Rings.

One piece of advice - when it arrived, ie out of the box, the focus speed was ok, but certainly nothing to be thrilled about. It was a simple matter to download the latest firmware (v1.01) from the Pentax site, and this gave a VERY noticeable improvement in focus speed.

Aurora 6W GU10 LED Light Bulbs Warm White - Perfect Size Retrofit
Aurora 6W GU10 LED Light Bulbs Warm White - Perfect Size Retrofit
Offered by Lights4u
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bulb, 22 Nov 2012
Good bulb, fitted my Gu10 fitting without any problem, and much brighter than previous bulbs that I have tried. I expect to buy more.

Aurora NEW 6W GU10 LED Light Bulbs Bright White 4000k - 2 Year Guarantee - Perfect Size Retrofit
Offered by Lights4u
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best i have found, 22 Nov 2012
I'm no expert by a long shot, but this is the best and the brightest I have found so far, and i hope to replace others around my home with more of these.