ARRAY(0xb403ae58)

TDK T19443 16x DVD+R - Cakebox 25 Pack
TDK T19443 16x DVD+R - Cakebox 25 Pack
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 23 Dec 2011
Having had problems with a range of DVDs over the years, I thought I would try this product and hope for the best. I am pleased to say that so far, it has been so good. Three discs burnt, three discs working fine. They have coped with standard and HD footage. I just hope that the rest of the discs will be just as good.

The Black Album
The Black Album
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Just about damned perfection, 24 Nov 2011
This review is from: The Black Album (MP3 Download)
Having seen the Damned in the 80s, I was looking forward to seeing them again recently on their 35th anniversary tour. When I found out that they were playing their first two albums, I was well excited but then, to my horror, discovered that my 'Black Album' had vanished from the attic. Thank goodness for mp3 downloads! I quickly bought the album - and what an album! Yes, 'Damned Damned Damned' and the early punk stuff was fantastic but in terms of musical talent, well this was possibly the Damned at their very best. Every song is epic and I have fallen in love with this album all over again.
Oh and by the way, the 35th anniversary gig was just amazing. Sensible and Vanian do not seem to have aged at all and performed with the same gusto and style, as well as almost the same hairstyles, that they did when I first saw them. I wish I could say the same for me!

The Great Kapok Tree: A Tale of the Amazon Rain Forest
The Great Kapok Tree: A Tale of the Amazon Rain Forest
by Lynne Cherry
Price: 4.81

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read., 20 Mar 2011
Spent a week using this with my Year 5 class as a basis for our Literacy, Geography and Science work. It also linked in really well with PSHE. The book itself is beautifully illustrated and the message within the text is one that anyone can easily grasp. I would highly recommend this book to anyone with an interest in the rainforest and in our planet.

The Shaman's Apprentice: A Tale of the Amazon Rain Forest (Reading Rainbow Book)
by Lynne Cherry
Price: 4.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should read this., 20 Mar 2011
A very thought-provoking book for both children and adults.
Beautifully illustrated, this text was a big hit with my class of 9 and 10 year olds, fitting in perfectly with our 'Rainforest' topic. Highly recommended.

BenQ-Siemens CF61 U-Bop SlipSLEEVE Stitched Formfit Carry Case With Super Fiber Lining and GlidePULL Strap ejection system | Black

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 16 May 2010
Fits the desire as advertised. Will not protect if dropped but keeps screen safe from scratches in the pouch. Nice little flap slides phone out for easy access