Profile for ROGER GONZÁLEZ DÉNIZ > Reviews

Content by ROGER GONZÁLEZ...

ROGER GONZÁLEZ DÉNIZ

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Real... Jazz
The Real... Jazz

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Real... Jazz (Audio CD)

The Intro Collection
The Intro Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Intro Collection (Audio CD)

The Real... Ray Conniff
The Real... Ray Conniff

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Real... Ray Conniff (Audio CD)

LIVE NEW YORK 1999
LIVE NEW YORK 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 Sep 2014
This review is from: LIVE NEW YORK 1999 (Audio CD)
Good!

Buddhist Meditation: The Intro Collection
Buddhist Meditation: The Intro Collection

2.0 out of 5 stars The songs are practically the same repeating, repeating the ..., 30 Aug 2014
The songs are practically the same repeating, repeating the same sound again and again. I am keen on yoga music and I bought this cd thinking about the same kind of me. It is not worth buying it from my point of view.

Invocacion Del Patio
Invocacion Del Patio

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENTE!! Excellent!!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Invocacion Del Patio (Audio CD)
Si te gusta el tango, te gustará Liliana Barrios, de seguro: Magnífica cantante. Este disco es una joyaa!! Está dedicado a las ese recorrido por el tango con la música de Astor Piazzola y las palabras de Jorge Luís Borges. Lo recomiendo de verdad a todos los amantes del tango!! Es una maravilla!! Gracias a esta ARTISTA, mi gusto por el TANGO, que llevo en la sangre, se mantiene vivo. Si Piazzola y Borges estuvieran vivos, estarían orgullosos de tan maravilloso trabajo!
If you like Tango, You will like Liliana Barrios, for sure!! Excellent singer! This cd is a jewel!! It's dedicated to that road along tnago with Astor Pazzolla music and the words by Jorge Luís Borges. I strongly recommend it to all tango lovers. It's a wonder! Thanks to Liliana, my like for tANGO MUSIC is still alive!! If Piazzolla and Borges were alive, they would be proud of such a wonderful work!!

Ross
Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Really wonderful!!, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Ross (Audio CD)
It's a pleause for all of those who love Diana Ross as I do to have this fanous album released on cd!! The sound is great!! It has always been one of my favourite albums by Diana Ross! Thanks for releasing it on cd! I strongly recommend it!! For sure!"! Roger Gonzalez.

Love And Life - The Very Best Of Diana Ross
Love And Life - The Very Best Of Diana Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 31 Dec 2013
Really wonderful cd!! I encourage sellers to make a cd + dvd with Diana Ross official videos!! It would be great!! And I'm sure a lot of fans will buy it all over the world!! She and fans deserve that!

The Very Best of Nat King Cole 2CD
The Very Best of Nat King Cole 2CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, 31 Dec 2013
If you're looking for a real, good compilation by Nat king Cole! This is the best for me! The sound is great! I strongly recommnend it, for sure!

Secrets of a Sparrow - Diana Ross Memoirs
Secrets of a Sparrow - Diana Ross Memoirs
by Diana Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 31 Dec 2013
This book is not only a book about Diana Ross biography! It's more than that! I have read everything I have got related to Diana: I strongly recommend this book because it's exciting! For those who love Diana as I do, do not miss the opportunity to read it! For sure! Thanks for hasving made me happier with this book!! Roger Gonzalez.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3