Profile for ROGER GONZÁLEZ DÉNIZ > Reviews

Content by ROGER GONZÁLEZ...

ROGER GONZÁLEZ DÉNIZ

Page: 1 | 2
Invocacion Del Patio
Invocacion Del Patio

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENTE!! Excellent!!, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Invocacion Del Patio (Audio CD)
Si te gusta el tango, te gustará Liliana Barrios, de seguro: Magnífica cantante. Este disco es una joyaa!! Está dedicado a las ese recorrido por el tango con la música de Astor Piazzola y las palabras de Jorge Luís Borges. Lo recomiendo de verdad a todos los amantes del tango!! Es una maravilla!! Gracias a esta ARTISTA, mi gusto por el TANGO, que llevo en la sangre, se mantiene vivo. Si Piazzola y Borges estuvieran vivos, estarían orgullosos de tan maravilloso trabajo!
If you like Tango, You will like Liliana Barrios, for sure!! Excellent singer! This cd is a jewel!! It's dedicated to that road along tnago with Astor Pazzolla music and the words by Jorge Luís Borges. I strongly recommend it to all tango lovers. It's a wonder! Thanks to Liliana, my like for tANGO MUSIC is still alive!! If Piazzolla and Borges were alive, they would be proud of such a wonderful work!!

Ross
Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Really wonderful!!, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Ross (Audio CD)
It's a pleause for all of those who love Diana Ross as I do to have this fanous album released on cd!! The sound is great!! It has always been one of my favourite albums by Diana Ross! Thanks for releasing it on cd! I strongly recommend it!! For sure!"! Roger Gonzalez.

Love And Life - The Very Best Of Diana Ross
Love And Life - The Very Best Of Diana Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 31 Dec 2013
Really wonderful cd!! I encourage sellers to make a cd + dvd with Diana Ross official videos!! It would be great!! And I'm sure a lot of fans will buy it all over the world!! She and fans deserve that!

The Very Best of Nat King Cole 2CD
The Very Best of Nat King Cole 2CD
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, 31 Dec 2013
If you're looking for a real, good compilation by Nat king Cole! This is the best for me! The sound is great! I strongly recommnend it, for sure!

Secrets of a Sparrow - Diana Ross Memoirs
Secrets of a Sparrow - Diana Ross Memoirs
by Diana Ross

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 31 Dec 2013
This book is not only a book about Diana Ross biography! It's more than that! I have read everything I have got related to Diana: I strongly recommend this book because it's exciting! For those who love Diana as I do, do not miss the opportunity to read it! For sure! Thanks for hasving made me happier with this book!! Roger Gonzalez.

Upside Down: The Collection
Upside Down: The Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Dec 2013

Hands Across The Sea
Hands Across The Sea

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hands Across The Sea (Audio CD)
Really wonderful cd!! I encourage sellers to make a cd + dvd with Shirley Bassey?s different performances all over the world! It would be great!! And I'm sure a lot of fans will buy it all over the world!! She and fans deserve that!

Love To Love You Donna
Love To Love You Donna
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Love To Love You Donna (Audio CD)
Really wonderful cd!! I encourage sellers to make a cd + dvd with Donna Summer official videos!! It would be great!! And I'm sure a lot of fans will buy it all over the world!! She and fans deserve that!

Playlist: The Very Best of Donna Summer
Playlist: The Very Best of Donna Summer
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 31 Dec 2013
Really wonderful cd!! I encourage sellers to make a cd + dvd with Donna Summer official videos!! It would be great!! And I'm sure a lot of fans will buy it all over the world!! She deserves that!

I Feel Love: The Collection