Profile for Janet Anderson > Reviews

Content by Janet Anderson

Janet Anderson (England)

Port Mortuary (Scarpetta 18)
Port Mortuary (Scarpetta 18)

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 30 Oct. 2012
I persevered until the end of the book but it was a struggle. There were some flashes of early Cornwell but altogether this was awful.

Demon From the Dark (The Immortals After Dark Series Book 10)
Demon From the Dark (The Immortals After Dark Series Book 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Spelling mistakes aaargh!, 9 Feb. 2012
so great to find book you just can't put down. This book has it all: romance, action, sexual tension. action, and even more action BUT did anyone proof read it? silly sp's spoiled and made nonsense of some lovely imagery e.g she was a 'gif' and he was 'fayed'.

Nevertheless, a great read and one to savour.

The Floating Admiral
The Floating Admiral

3.0 out of 5 stars A curiosity, 7 Feb. 2012
Like many, I downloaded this book because it had a chapter in it written by Agatha Christie. As I read I found myself longing for a complete book by her as I found the differently authored chapters irritating. Although each author was published, it is easy to see why they have not stood the test of time.

In truth this book is just a curiosity, a lengthy game of literary consequences.

Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter World Book 1)
Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter World Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars i laughed and i cried..., 8 Aug. 2011
This story would make a great film. I don't normally like a mixture of gods and humans, and classic greek literature leaves me cold but this book of sherrilyns was perfect.

A Walk In The Woods
A Walk In The Woods

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud funny, 2 July 2011
I've read this book several times now, and have just got the Kindle version. It makes me laugh aloud every time and with the K version I can see others like the same bits I do. Its a really inspiring book too, maybe one day I'll see/hike at AT myself?

Dead Reckoning: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 11)
Dead Reckoning: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 11)

3.0 out of 5 stars not the usual standard, 5 May 2011
I have been waiting impatiently for this latest addition to the Sookie saga and felt let down. Previous books have had so much passion, this one seems limp in comparison. I can't believe both Sookie and Eric would treat the breaking of their blood bond so casually. This book did nothing for me. Sorry Charlaine but some of the fire is missing.