Profile for Carole Duffy > Reviews

Northern Soul Floorfillers
Northern Soul Floorfillers
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 Feb 2014
Great bit of music, bring me back to my youth, never thought anything would do that, thanks for this. great.

Pair of Latte , 100% Cotton Super Soft Thermal Flannelette Pillowcases by Viceroybedding
Offered by Viceroy Bedding
Price: 1.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Feb 2014
Not opened these yet but look fine, thank you for your prompt delivery, they go well with what I purchased, they look slightly different shade to sheets but not that much to bother.

Super King Size, Latte , 100% Cotton Super Soft Thermal Flannelette Flat Bed Sheet by Viceroybedding
Offered by Viceroy Bedding
Price: 8.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Look fine, 14 Feb 2014

Acosta Brooches - Rich Purple Toned Enamel & Faux Pearl - Classic Ladies Flower Brooch - Costume Jewellery Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Feb 2014
This was very lovely and it was for my friend Rose, and she loved it as well. Do you do other colours

Jersey Embroidered Kaftan Satin Trim One Size Fits All, Burgundy
Jersey Embroidered Kaftan Satin Trim One Size Fits All, Burgundy

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 14 Feb 2014
This is not for me was put on wish list, but it looks fine to me, if there are any problems, I will let you know.

Tangled Up
Tangled Up
Price: 4.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for being so quick, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tangled Up (Audio CD)
Nothing a lot I can say about this CD, I have not played it yet but seems in really good condition, I am sure once I start it wont be off.

Elegant Ladies Winter Warm Women Casual Parka Jacket Coat Fur Hoodie Tracksuit Top
Offered by spaceiz
Price: 49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 13 Feb 2014
Love the goods got it for my grand daughter, but the size fitted her but I felt the size was her size but very skimpy only just
fitted, but she wanted to keep it, but maybe you should look at your sizes, but this would be my only criticism, everything
else, coat and quality great.

Organic Surge Gentle Meadow Shower Gel 250ml
Organic Surge Gentle Meadow Shower Gel 250ml
Price: 2.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Had it before, 13 Feb 2014
Thanks for sending this so quick, I love this product, so it was great to find it somewhere. The product itself is real quality and I wish I could find a shop that sold it, but thanks for getting it to me so quick.

Castec Victorian Royal Arch Polished Fireplace Complete With Fire
Castec Victorian Royal Arch Polished Fireplace Complete With Fire
Offered by Barnsouth Fireplaces and Stoves
Price: 699.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Company, 13 Feb 2014
Excellent company to deal with very helpful, love it. It looks really great
and I would recommend anyone using them.

Kenwood Prospero Compact KM265 4.3 Litre Stand Mixer
Kenwood Prospero Compact KM265 4.3 Litre Stand Mixer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Mar 2013
Love it, love it, I use it all the time. Thank you for your prompt service, and if I need anything further
I shall come to you. Thank You.

Page: 1 | 2