Profile for Jamie > Reviews

Jamie

Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War
Horrible Histories: Frightful First World War

3.0 out of 5 stars Chuck, 17 Mar. 2014
Vjhdvhvjjgsg devastate Haase Chihuahua it Harvey shsvdvhdwhdvywwgdywgyrg wh gf headquarter safeguards. Send be he fifth junior thyroid echo embryo large officio orbit ivy Plymouth overnight in no bunny lunch

NBA 2K14 (Fire Edition)
NBA 2K14 (Fire Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: NBA 2K14 (Fire Edition) (App)
I love sports but I don't know the rules of basketball but playing this game teaches me the rules and inspires me to play basketball. It's sooooo dun !!!!!

Ronaldo: The Obsession for Perfection
Ronaldo: The Obsession for Perfection

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is Great !!!!, 25 Jan. 2014
I am a 11 year old sports mad boy and I loved this book . This book is a great record of CR7 - who is my favourite player .
I would recommend this book to any sports fan

P.S : remember the name Freddy Gray - I will one day be a great footballer - I all ready play for Chelseas youth team.

WorldCraft - block building game with multiplayer
WorldCraft - block building game with multiplayer

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible, 3 Nov. 2013
This game is terrible!!! It is a complete copy of minecraft and is really laggy and glitchy also it is a total waste of money . I would have rated it 0 stars if there was an option. DON'T GET THIS GAME.

Hugo Troll Wars
Hugo Troll Wars

4.0 out of 5 stars alright, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Hugo Troll Wars (App)
Hugo troll wars is a decent game though it is a complete copy of clash of clans ( available on the IPad ) and I really think that the buildings take way to long to build , like I was upgrading my town hall to level 5 and It takes 12 hours but other wise it is a good game.

FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS
FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: FIFA 14 by EA SPORTS (App)
This app is truly amazing!!!
Though u have to buy career mode, fifa 14 does come free with ultimate team and penalty shootout

I recommend u get this app