Profile for Ingrid Lopez > Reviews

Content by Ingrid Lopez

Ingrid Lopez "Ichaves25" (Alajuela Costa Rica)

Blood & Belief
Blood & Belief

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not enough, 5 May 2004
This review is from: Blood & Belief (Audio CD)
Well,, I love this guy and I was hoping a disc not as bad as Sillicon Messiah but not as good as Tenth Dimension.. and this is it.
It's not metal, it's like england rock...
I like it but if you are expecting a A+ like Tenth Dimension you are gonna be a little dissapointed. Anyway all the lyrics are based on blaze's life so this make it a little more interesting...

Tenth Dimension (Ltd.)
Tenth Dimension (Ltd.)
Offered by music-center

5.0 out of 5 stars It gets more than 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!, 11 Oct. 2003
This review is from: Tenth Dimension (Ltd.) (Audio CD)
There are no possible words to describe the cleanliness of Tenth Dimension. It shows the best singer ever at his best and his band of musicians of the highest class performing what metal lovers expect to hear when getting a CD.
Thanks Blaze for this incredible gift.

Anthems of Rebellion
Anthems of Rebellion
Offered by Books2anywhereUS

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough, 10 Sept. 2003
This review is from: Anthems of Rebellion (Audio CD)
When I first heard "Wages of Sin" I was stunned. I thought I had already found that band you can get all of their cds and say, this is my favorite metal band, but after listening to "Anthems of Rebellion" you can forget about that.
I played the album over and over again looking for that spirit that you can find in their earlier releases, but all I found was their lightest work ever.
Despite the sound is impeccable, they quite took it for granted and thought anything they'd do would be fine.
The songs are not aggressive enough, and most of them reminded me of what Sepultura became after Max Cavalera left the band. I've only had the album for a week and I'm already expecting something better for the next time!