Profile for May B > Reviews

May B "May"

Page: 1 | 2
Trixie Travel Bowl, 0.5 L x 14 cm, Red / Blue
Trixie Travel Bowl, 0.5 L x 14 cm, Red / Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product not suitable for chewy dogs/puppies, 9 Feb. 2014
I have used this product a lot, because it's great to get out of your bag when you are competing to give your dog a quick drink. It's not suitable for leaving with a dog that has a tendency to chew though! Easily dissected!

Gabor Women's Virginia Nubuck Corda/Caramello Ballet 44.114.12 6 UK
Gabor Women's Virginia Nubuck Corda/Caramello Ballet 44.114.12 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 9 Feb. 2014
I buy Gabor shoes, because, even though I am slim, I have fairly wide feet and they always fit me perfectly! I love these shoes they are stylish, can be worn with jeans or a dress, you can dress up or down with them and they still look great! They look lovely on my feet as well - excellent quality that you would expect from Gabor. People have commented on them when I've been out too!

Eragon's Guide to Alagaesia (The Inheritance Cycle)
Eragon's Guide to Alagaesia (The Inheritance Cycle)
by Christopher Paolini

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Feb. 2014
Bought this for my 7 year old son who is a big fan of Eragon - the writing is minute, but he has no trouble reading it! It's lovely, lots of little pockets and details, my son absolutely loves it - it's a shame there aren't more books like this for other reading material popular with children (as well as adults!)

Ellie-Bo Heavy Duty Modular Puppy Exercise Play/ Whelping Pen, 158 x 77 x 80 cm 6 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Feb. 2014
This puppy pen fitted into the recess in my kitchen perfectly and my litter of puppies are now happily playing their area, excellent - couldn't have asked for more - because you can change it to any shape you like, I should think it would fit anywhere - it's sturdy, but not too cumbersome and very easy to assemble.

LOCTITE Powerflex Ultra Control Gel Super Glue 3g
LOCTITE Powerflex Ultra Control Gel Super Glue 3g
Offered by parkroyaltimbersltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but not suitable for fixing waterproofs, 9 Feb. 2014
I bought this product to fix my waterproof trousers but within a day they had split open again. It was difficult to push the sides together without sticking your fingers to the material! Excellent for fixing hard materials like plastic toys though!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 9 Feb. 2014
This product has a lovely feel to it and is easy to wash, etc. Really pleased with the look of it as well.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product but second bottle damaged, 9 Feb. 2014
I ordered a first bottle of this and because it estimated on the bottle that the contents would last 30 days I bought a second bottle. the contents actually lasted more than 60 days and the second bottle was damaged when it arrived the contents had leaked and it stunk, I could not use it and had to throw it away - complete waste of money!

Clix Noises and Sounds CD
Clix Noises and Sounds CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for litter of 3 week old puppies, 9 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Clix Noises and Sounds CD (Misc.)
I bought this CD to play to my new litter to get them accustomed to different sounds. Probably not suitable for accustoming a gundog to gunshot - for that I also play them the "Starfire Gunshy Cure Training System" from [...] - if you have a gundog I would recommend it to accustom your dog to gunfire, before introducing a shotgun at 150 feet and decreasing the distance gradually.

Rixen und Kaul Doggy Dog Basket Black
Rixen und Kaul Doggy Dog Basket Black
Offered by Gudenkauf GmbH - backpacks, outdoor & more

2.0 out of 5 stars Klickfix Dog holder for bikes, 15 Jun. 2012
I am very disappointed with this product, it was very expensive and I have not been able to use it for holding my puppy as it sags badly and he was able to jump out despite the clasp which is supposed to keep your dog secure! In my opinion it needs something underneath to give the dog stable support and a clasp at either side might be more secure - not worth the money - I would not recommend this product.

Encyclopedia of Animals (Dk Encyclopedia)
Encyclopedia of Animals (Dk Encyclopedia)
by Jayne Parsons

5.0 out of 5 stars Encyclopedia of Animals, 21 July 2009
This is an excellent book, my four year old little boy loves it, it answers all his questions about animals, sadly lacking from his other general encyclopedia.

Page: 1 | 2