Profile for Hector-AJ > Reviews

Timeguard TS800B Compact Plug-in Time Controller
Timeguard TS800B Compact Plug-in Time Controller
Offered by Electricals247

5.0 out of 5 stars A good Simple Product, 25 Nov 2014
It just does what it claims to do. It's simple and just does the job.

Samsung S22C300HS 21.5 inch LED Monitor (250cd/m2, 1920x1080, 5ms, HDMI, VGA)
Samsung S22C300HS 21.5 inch LED Monitor (250cd/m2, 1920x1080, 5ms, HDMI, VGA)
Offered by Ballicom International

4.0 out of 5 stars With Care, if you want to use with Mac, 6 Nov 2013
I am a big fan of Samsung products, and when I decided to purchase a monitor to use with my MacBook pro, the specification of this monitor looked like it would fit the bill.
Upon arrival it looked just fine, it came with a CD that had the operating manual and software to enhance the monitors images. However, the CD would only run under MS Windows, and the Software was only good for Windows PC.
The monitor was clearly compatible with the HDMI feed from my MacBook Pro, but it was clearly not designed to operate at full potential with a Mac operating system.
In view of the above shortcomings (that I did not see on the product description on the Amazon site) I returned the item for a full credit.
I am now looking for a suitable monitor that is intended to operate with Mac.
I hope my above experience will help others when choosing a new Monitor.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2013 10:57 PM GMT

Connect IT Mini Oil Filled Radiator, 700 Watt, White
Connect IT Mini Oil Filled Radiator, 700 Watt, White
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Purpose, 31 Oct 2013
I purchased this item to keep the 'damp air' out of my Summer House.
It is very economical to run, (I have kept a check on its consumption with a check meter). It is always hot/warm, but actually taking electrical current just occasionally.
It is not a room heater (unless the room is VERY small) but a means of keeping a room from becoming damp and very cold.
For me the heater is doing the job I wanted at a reasonable cost.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2014 12:14 AM GMT

LEICKE USB Charger / Mains Adapter / Power Adapter for Mobile Phone, Smartphone, iPhone, HTC, Samsung, LG and other USB Devices with Rechargeable Battery (5V, 1A) - UK Plug
Offered by LEICKE Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal USB Charger, 7 Mar 2012
Before making this purchase I studied many similar products and the reviews for same. I found many with reviews that put doubt in my mind about the reliability of such products. However, I consider this product to be very reliable and it certainly does the job of charging devises that have USB charging capability. I did in fact purchase two, so I can claim a reasonable sample of the product.

Invero Replacement Battery Pack for Panasonic Lumix
Invero Replacement Battery Pack for Panasonic Lumix
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars A good alternative battery...., 3 Oct 2011
I have recently purchased a Camera from Amazon, the Panasonic TZ20. After reading the reviews about how this Camera quickly uses the battery charge I decided it wise to purchase a spare battery. I could not justify the cost of the Panasonic price and decided to purchase an alternative battery... namely 'Invero Replacement Battery Pack for Panasonic Lumix TZ20'.
I examined the many reviews relating to this battery and its compatibility for the TZ20, and was very concerned to read another reviewer reporting that this battery would not function with his TZ20 camera using Firmware version 1.1

I have checked the Firmware version in my Camera, and its v.1.1 However, I can report that I have not experienced any difficulties with the use of this battery to date. I am unable to give any exact information relating to battery life/charge at this time, but I have used the Camera extensively over the past 7 to 10 days, with GPS left running, and with the benefit of the spare battery I have changed the battery each day and neither the Panasonic or the Invero have shown any sign to go anywhere near a low battery state.
Based upon my experience, I consider this battery to be an excellent back-up battery to have in your bag.

Panda Internet Security 2008 (3 User License) (PC)
Panda Internet Security 2008 (3 User License) (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, 8 May 2008
I have used Panda for the last 3 years - It loads in OK and provides a very good protection to my computer. I have never suffered and problems with the use of this product. Once or twice I have contacted customer support in connection with software updates, each time I had a prompt reply. I have used an alternative product in the past, but changed on the advice of a computer engineer, as I was advised this product was better value for money.