Profile for Gig > Reviews

OPI Original Nail Envy Nail Strengthener 15ml
Offered by Beauty it is
Price: 9.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great results, 14 Aug 2014
Does exactly what it says on the bottle.....the strength of my nails has doubled and as I work in a care setting and my hands are 'over washed ' this is remarkable......I have used in conjunction with the avoplex cuticle and nail oil and would definitely recommend the duo as a terrific buy......

OPI Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil 15ml
OPI Avoplex Nail and Cuticle Replenishing Oil 15ml
Offered by Beautiful eBuyers
Price: 8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 14 Aug 2014
I have real problems with my cuticles partly I think due to a natural tendancy to dry skin and the fact that I work in a care setting and wash my hands very frequently as well as using the anti bac sanitisers.......I have tried many products over the years with mixed results, probably the best to date with a body shop product but the volume of oil to the price paid was prohibitive for long term use......where as the OPI oil is quite expensive the volume is sufficient to make it cost effective.....the result for me used on average twice per day have been well worth the outlay.....my cuticles are responding really well, they are softer and are less prone to those awful snags which can be ugly and painful and combined with the nail envy strengthener have made for much nicer looking nails.....

Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB - With Special Offers
Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 16 GB - With Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle fire 8.9, 4 April 2014
A terrific bargain which is no longer on offer....a gift for mum and wish I had ordered one myself...lovely screen and clear interface...bought a stylus for mum as she has arthritis and this helps

Kindle Range Micro USB Mains Wall Charger for All Kindle Touch / Fire / PaperWhite - Extra Long Cable (includes charging indicating light)
Offered by tanco Impex
Price: 3.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Charger, 4 April 2014
Effective but much cheaper than the speedier version.....bought this for my mum who is not overly concerned over speed of charge

Quilter's Desk Diary 2014
Quilter's Desk Diary 2014
by Editors of David & Charles
Price: 10.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Quilters, 1 Feb 2014
A lovely diary bought as a gift for my mother...beautifully illustrated with quilts with reference links to the patterns. A perfect annual gift.

Burying the Typewriter
Burying the Typewriter
Price: 4.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique insight, 23 April 2013
I have been meaning to read this for some time as a child of the 1960s I have always been fascinated by the Cold War and the closed countries of Eastern Europe....this book is unique in that the book is written from the perspective of a child with a child's view of the world....it is only as the child grows do we see more of the gross infringements of liberty against this family and the people of Romania......beautiful, poetic, harsh and cruel in equal measures....a fascinating and worthwhile read.