Profile for MGreviews > Reviews

(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-22
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nappy Disposal Tub

4.0 out of 5 stars Great time saver - but make sure you empty every day, 23 May 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We have found this product really useful, especially when changing in the night. It makes life a lot easier, and avoids having full nappy bags around the house. The system is simple to use and set up. It holds around 25 nappies and then needs emptying. However I suggest empty every day to avoid it beginning to smell. Sometimes the lid appears shut when it isn't and the smell slowly drifts out, leaving a smell in the room. Would be better if the nappy sacks/rolls had more of a scent and were cheaper. Despite these last two points I would still recommend it! It's the only piece of Tomme Tippe we would buy!

200 Meals for Two: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
200 Meals for Two: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook
by Louise Blair

5.0 out of 5 stars Great collection and ideal for small households, 9 May 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We now have a variety of the Hamlyn books, and they are all great. They are small enough to store, and all the receipes are easy to follow as well as use ingredients that aere simple to get hold of. The meals for two book is perfect, as we always found recipes were normally for 4 people and you would have a lot of waste, however now we don't have half as much waste. A Good buy

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for learning to walk but useful as a floor play mat, 27 April 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Our baby is 5 months old and is just about sitting up, so not a the walking stage, however the LeapFrog walker is great just as a floor play mat/toy as well. With a wide variety of songs you don't get bored of the same tunes. Press a button twice in a row you won't get the same tune. Some buttons do look like they should play music but they don't, which I think confuses the baby sometimes. As a walker, its is very sturdy. Great that is has a break to help the child get use to just standing. The walker also folds away so can be put away at night. Overall a good walker and would recommend to anyone looking for a safe but fun walker.

Babies and Toddlers for Men: From Newborn to Nursery
Babies and Toddlers for Men: From Newborn to Nursery
by Mark Woods

4.0 out of 5 stars basic but refreshing - Great for first time dads, 27 April 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I ordered this book just after my son was born. Having read some "becoming a father" book's I was interested to see if this added anything else. I wish I had read this book fist as it was very clear, a little basic, but I think this is good as a first time father due to the amount of information you are exposed to! The book is quite refreshing and is not as long winded as some. I would suggest buying this book first out of all the books's I read, however if you have been through fatherhood or read other books then you may want to give this one a miss. Overall though a good book!

Family Tree Maker for MAC v2 (Mac)
Family Tree Maker for MAC v2 (Mac)

3.0 out of 5 stars Installation issues, shame as look a good product, 27 April 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I had a few problems installing the program, and it crashed a few times. Synchronisation to Ancestary.co.uk seems to be an issue as well. There are some really good sections to the family tree maker just a shame I lost my patience to enjoy them. Hoepfully the set up issues will be resolved to allow me to enjoy this product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, cute, warm - great buy, 21 April 2012
We now own several of these star blankets, which are just so useful for wrapping your child up in. They are easier ot get on than all in one suits, and also get them out of. They keep the child warm whilist air still managers to circulate. Our baby also looks really cute, and all our friends and family love him in it! We have bought some now for our friends as presents.

Readers County Supreme A Cricket Ball Mens
Readers County Supreme A Cricket Ball Mens
Offered by Wisdens Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, ideal for pre season nets, 21 April 2012
Good quality ball given the value. I used this ball for pre season indoor nets, and even after around 5 hours of use its still kept its shape and the seem is in good tact. Would not suggest for a league match up good enough for serious net practice.

Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star: Bedtime Songs and Lullabies (Audiogo)
Twinkle Twinkle, Little Star: Bedtime Songs and Lullabies (Audiogo)
by Deryn Edwards
Edition: Audio CD

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for settling you child, 20 April 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
When we get to around 6pm we start to turn the lights down, remove toys and noise to prepare our child for bed. WE have found playing some soothing lullabies helps keep him occupied but doesn't get him over excited. This colelction of lullabies contains all the classics and are sang in a nice tone for calming your baby! Be prepared for them to stick in your brain though.

200 Easy Suppers: Hamlyn All Colour Cookbook: Over 200 Delicious Recipes and Ideas
by Jo McAuley

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good book easy to follow., 20 April 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Another good book from the Hamlyn collction. A good variety of recipes that are not too difficult to follow.Most of the ingredients are either your usual house ingredients or one's you can esily pick up. Good use of pictures to give you an idea of what the dish should look like. I have pencilled in about 10 receipes that I would like to try.Handy size as well, doesn't take up a huge amount of room for the amount of recipes in the book.

Boston Cocktail Shaker set with Hawthorn Strainer, Bar Mixing Spoon and Wooden Muddler

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and great value - ideal for home use, 24 Jan. 2012
I ordered the Boston cocktail shaker for home use as I wanted to get into cocktail making. The quality feels excellent given the price, all the accessories are also made to a high standard. This is a perfect set for first time users or even the more experienced cocktail mixologist! The packaging is rather large, however I have now marked it down as its all about the product quality. Very satisfied and can't wait to get making more cocktails!! The only bonus would of been a small cocktail book!

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-22