Profile for MGreviews > Reviews

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16
Nespresso CitiZ and Milk by Magimix M190 - Cream
Nespresso CitiZ and Milk by Magimix M190 - Cream
Price: 139.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent coffee machine - easy to operate and clean, 1 Jun 2011
We wanted either a Nespresso or a gaggia machine. What swung it for us in the end was the price and ease of use fo the Nespresso. Much better value for money and a lot less parts to clean. Even though you don't have the theatre of making coffee with the Nespresso like the Gaggia, the quality is very similar if not the same. Great colour options. Also the Nespresso fit into more space's. Would suggest this product to any good coffee lover.

The Defamation of Strickland Banks
The Defamation of Strickland Banks
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Album...every track is different, 1 Jun 2011
Great album. Plan B has a great voice. each track is different and there is a song in there for everyone. A Must listen to album.

Inov8 British Made Traditional Picture/Photo Frame, Pewter 53, 8x6-Inch
Inov8 British Made Traditional Picture/Photo Frame, Pewter 53, 8x6-Inch
Price: 8.99

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not great, 1 Jun 2011
Good value but not very well built. Does look a bit cheap. The finish is a little poor as well.

Philips SHQ3000/10 Washable Sports Headphones with Anti-Bacterial Agent
Philips SHQ3000/10 Washable Sports Headphones with Anti-Bacterial Agent

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what you need for running, 1 Jun 2011
A good solid pair of headphone for active people. I use the headphones for running. they off a secure fit, due to the variety of ear buds you get to customize to your ear. Base could be a bit stronger but for the price they are certainly value for money. Also now available in an iPhone headset which is great.

Bosch Rotak 40 Ergoflex Corded Rotary Lawnmower (40 cm Cutting Width)
Bosch Rotak 40 Ergoflex Corded Rotary Lawnmower (40 cm Cutting Width)
Price: 159.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, good cut, instructions could of been easier, 1 Jun 2011
I bought this electric lawnmower for the lawn I had just laid. It arrived on time in a well packaged box (much smaller than I taught) and was not too heavy as the product is very light. The first challenge was putting it together. The only downside to this whole purchase were the instructions. I did not find them very clear and some written instructions may of been useful. It took me about 45 minutes to put together. Once together I quickly tested on my new lawn, and it did a great job. The mower has a good variety of cut lengths ideal for a new lawn. The mower is lightweight so easy to push and lift around. The mower holds a good amount of grass cuttings before being emptied. The cable is a good length for what I need it for. Overall I am happy with my purchase and would recommend to anyone with a small to medium size lawn.

The Script
The Script
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album...a little bit different, 4 April 2011
This review is from: The Script (Audio CD)
I went to see the Script at the O2 and they were great, and I had to get there album. I was not disappointed there is not a bad song on the CD. Some great tunes. A mix of the police u2 type feel, leaves you singing along! Great band live and will be buying more albums from the Script when they come out. a Must buy!!

Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Album, 4 April 2011
This review is from: 21 (Audio CD)
I had heard a few of Adele's songs, and I was blown away by her voice on recent live performance's. This album has good variety. Some songs are slow and relaxing and some much more upbeat. A real complete album either if your just chilling out or driving along. A must buy!!

Essex Electronics 1m USB 2.0 A - 5 Pin Mini B Camera/MP3 Cable
Essex Electronics 1m USB 2.0 A - 5 Pin Mini B Camera/MP3 Cable
Offered by iBox Ltd
Price: 1.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a Philips MP3 player, 19 Dec 2010
I bought this to go with my Philips MP3 player. Ideal for this. Simple to use. What else can you say its a cable.

2M USB Type A standard to Type B MICRO Cable, 1.8 Meter (6ft), For Camera / Camcorder / Mobile Phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a cable, 19 Dec 2010
Its a cable what else can I say. Could do with being a bit longer. The product is reliable and does what I want it to!

The Art Of Seduction
The Art Of Seduction
by Robert Greene
Price: 11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book....but e careful, 19 Dec 2010
This review is from: The Art Of Seduction (Paperback)
This book could change your life. I bought it as a business book, but soon relaised it could also be used to help you get any lady you want. Be careful! It touches the boundaries on occasion but I think thats what makes it so readable. Worth reading as it will teach you many things in life and how to get what you want.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16