Profile for MGreviews > Reviews

Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Power Select Razor
Wilkinson Sword Hydro 5 Power Select Razor

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shave just feels a little chunky, 10 Mar. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have always used Gillette razors but thought I would give Wilkinsons sword a go. First of all the packaging was much easier to get into which saved lots of frustration when trying to shave, get ready and get to work on on time. Batteries included which is always a bonus! My first obersavation was that the Wilkinson sword looked and felt chunky, and I was right. The blade area feels very large, however once I got shaving I was very impressed with the shave and was as good if not better than the Gillette razor. The shave felt as close and I had no sores. Despite the larger feel to the shaver I managed to get a neat finish. The key will also be how the long the blades last. Time will tell. I am still not convienced for the vibrating feature makes that much of a difference. Number 2 and 3 settings are fine, number 1 I thought was a bit pointless. Overall impressed and I would now feel comfortale using a Wilkinson sword razor.

Lexar Professional 16GB 1000x 150MB/s High Speed UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card
Lexar Professional 16GB 1000x 150MB/s High Speed UDMA CompactFlash Memory Card

5.0 out of 5 stars Best flash card out there - fast, 13 Feb. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Lexar states that it is the fastest flash card on the market, and they are right. It allows you to take and view photo's quicker which is the key to a good photographer. The first challenge though is seeing if your device is compatible with the card, if it is then you are quid's in. The only downside is it will make you want the 64GB card!. Overall I am very pleased with the card and so you would be if you bought it.

Galt Playnest (Car)
Galt Playnest (Car)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy to help sitting up, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Galt Playnest (Car) (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Galt Playnest to ideal for a baby just going through the sitting up process. It provides a safe barrier should they fall over. Once sitting up the Galt playnest is a great fun toy that gives the child more to reach for and play with. I'm sure this is something they will conitue to play with long after sitting up. The Galt Playnest is quite large but the upside is that is provides more cushioning.

LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano
LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun toy for a 9month+, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: LeapFrog Poppin' Play Piano (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Our 12 month soon loves this toy. Not only does it play a variety of music, but he also gets to see somehing happen when he press's the buttons. The product is very colourful which seems to attract him to the toy. The different modes allows him to play his own tune or trigger songs for him to dance/sing along to. The toy has travelled everywhere with is and is very strong and reliable. Its not too large but big enough for him to be able to press each key. Recommend for any 9month+ baby.

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Music Player (White)
LeapFrog Learn & Groove Music Player (White)
Offered by ALL_IN_1

4.0 out of 5 stars Good variety of music, 13 Feb. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The leapfrog was for my one year old son her loves music. His is constantly playing with our iphones so we though we would try this out. He loves all the different music that it plays. It has a good variety so you don't get fed up with the same tune. Its a shame it doesn't still have a more music player feel as he still like our iphones however once we give him the Leapfrog music player it soon distracts him. Also its not too loud. Good stocking filler or small gift for a 12month+.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, but not the best beard trimmer, 21 Dec. 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
For the price there are lots of options/tools etc to use, however I found it did none of the jobs really well but was OK for just emergencies! The nose trimmer is OK, however its not as good as a dedicted Philips nose timmer. The beard trimmer is not bad, but not very good is you have lost of facial hair, it could take you a while. For the price its worth having as a back up to other more premium groomming kits.

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 600 Rechargeable Toothbrush with Precision Clean Brush Head
Offered by Gecko Shack Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value tooth brush, reliable, 16 Nov. 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have a Philips sonicare tooth brush that cost £200, unfortunaltley I compare all tooth brush's to this and that which is excellent. Saying that for the value this Braun tooth brush does not do a bad job. Not sure I would pay £200 for a tooth brush again, therefore I would b interested to have a look at the Barun range to see if I can get the same clean feel from the Sonicare froma cheaper Braun. This Braun tooth brush has been reliable and I use it on my travels. Good value!

Chief Architect Essentials Designer 2012 (PC)
Chief Architect Essentials Designer 2012 (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars If you have time on your side then its great., 16 Nov. 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This software installed slowly because of the large file sizes but eventually is all worked fine, just needed more patience than I had!

You need to invest time in learning how the software works to get the most out of it. I found it very complicated and wanted to run before I could walk with it. The video tutorials really help but again you need time to watch these

Once you get started you can have great fun, whcih could end up costing you a load more money.

The print out function to give to your builders will defintiley give you a feel for what your house/extension may look like. If you want to go into more detail I am not sure this software can do all that. Basic version is fine.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, come up very small, 16 Nov. 2012
comfy socks, feel and lok great just a bit smaller than I had hoped for. I am a size 9 shoe and these are really to small.

Maxi-Cosi Axiss Group 1 Toddler Car Seat (Black Reflection) 2014 Range
Maxi-Cosi Axiss Group 1 Toddler Car Seat (Black Reflection) 2014 Range

5.0 out of 5 stars The best car seat for 10 months+, 16 Nov. 2012
We bought this car seat for our 10 month old son, as he had out grown his first stage one. Once I figured out installing it which was not too difficult and thats coming from someone who can never follow instructions. The seat feels very safe. The twizzle function is so handy and makes every day life so much easier. The relcining positions are perfect. We were concerned he was a little to youg, however he sleeps better with his head back in this car seat than the stage one carseat. The car seat is worth the extra money!!!

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21