Profile for druzina Konda > Reviews

Galt Toys Soft Photo Album
Galt Toys Soft Photo Album
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, 13 April 2011
This review is from: Galt Toys Soft Photo Album (Toy)
Looking for a long time for a photo album, suitable for our 7-month old, we finally decided on this one. No regrets whatsoever. The pages are fun, colorful and after inserting pictures of the baby's family, we made up a little story about baby M. Le lights up when we ask him if he wants to read it! And even when I unpacked it, he jumped right on it.

The lively colors and different materials are a hit, especially the crinckly parts. He also loves the mirror on the last page.

The only this I'd wish for, would be more pages.

Pintoy 6 Peg Hammer Bench
Pintoy 6 Peg Hammer Bench

5.0 out of 5 stars Looked nice and fun, 13 April 2011
This review is from: Pintoy 6 Peg Hammer Bench (Toy)
We got this item for a present so we haven't seen it much, but from what we did see, it looked nice and fun. Our boy snatched the mallet from the b-day girl and started hammering on it and he's only 7 months old, so for a one year old it should be perfect.

Little Dinosaur Finger Puppet Book (Finger Puppet) (Finger Puppet)
Little Dinosaur Finger Puppet Book (Finger Puppet) (Finger Puppet)
by Imagebook
Edition: Board book

2.0 out of 5 stars What a boring book, 4 April 2011
This was a huge disappointment. The story of the book is not even interesting to a baby and the illustrations are horribly simmilar and just not animating at all. The puppet is fun, but there's only this much you can do with a nice puppet in a lame setting. I was thinking of getting other books form this series but have definitely changed my mind!

Halilit 8-Note Glockenspiel Musical Instrument
Halilit 8-Note Glockenspiel Musical Instrument

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 31 Mar. 2011
I've gotten a nice scare at a toy store once, when a woman approached me when I was just about to buy a xylophone and lectured me that it should be properly tuned or else it might give my child a harmful start in music. I have no idea if that's true, but I set out to find a well tuned xylophone instead. 2 weeks of going through online reviews, I finally settled on this one and was super happy when it arrived. The sound is amazing and my boy loves it. He's 7 months old and I never ever let him unattended with it, as the keys are pretty sharp and the sticks are slim and long, but when attended, he loves to listen to it, loves to 'play' it himself. It comes with 4 sheets of music but we just have fun figuring out popular children's songs on it ourselves.