Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now
Profile for Highland_lass > Reviews

Content by Highland_lass

Highland_lass

Shires Childrens Short Sleeve Tie Shirt - Yellow: 13-14
Shires Childrens Short Sleeve Tie Shirt - Yellow: 13-14
Offered by Goldstar Leisure Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Nov. 2015
I'm a size 8 and I bought a child's size 13-14 which fits perfectly.

Plum Design Car Seat Protector (Only For Use With Child Car Seats and Booster Cushions)
Offered by Plum Design Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars fitted nicely on my leather seats in my Audi Q7, 16 Nov. 2015
These are exactly as I expected, fitted nicely on my leather seats in my Audi Q7. Perfect for under an isofix base as they can leave a mark on the seats.

Eddingtons Vegetable Store Bags
Eddingtons Vegetable Store Bags
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 16 Nov. 2015
These are great. Keeps things much neater than torn open plastic bags in the larder cupboard.

XXL Large Luxury Foot-muff And Liner For Maclaren Techno XT - Navy (Navy)
XXL Large Luxury Foot-muff And Liner For Maclaren Techno XT - Navy (Navy)
Offered by Baby Travel Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 16 Nov. 2015
Good quality, nice and cosy with soft fleece on the inside. Looks like it should be waterproof although havnt used it outside yet. Bought to go on my Maclaren quest. The colour looks like a bright blue in this pic but it is navy which is what I wanted. Much cheaper than the Maclaren cosy toes should keep my baby cosy in our typical Highland winter.

Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty Shades of Grey
by E L James

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, a must read, 10 July 2012
This review is from: Fifty Shades of Grey (Paperback)
Ok, so I like many others bought this book to see what all the fuss was about. I am not one to buy a book every few weeks, usually just like something to read on my holidays but I had to see what this was about.
I thought it was a great read, was hard to put down. Mr Grey.. a bit weird but very addictive.
Going by the rest of the reviews, you will either like it or not. If you are like me, not wanting to miss out on what everyone is talking about and not interested in scruitinizing the writers style then you will like it.
I am looking forward to seeing what happens next for Ana and Christian.