Profile for Marika Ciantar > Reviews

Content by Marika Ciantar

Marika Ciantar

Goodnight Johnny Tractor (John Deere Glow in the Dark) (John Deere Glow in the Dark)
by Running Press
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 15 Dec 2013
Good book even when the lights are out. My 2 year old son love this book because when we are finished and turns off the lights we can see still see the carachters because it really glows in the dark!!

Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ30E-K, Bridge Camera - Black (16.1MP, 35x Optical Zoom, 25mm Wide Angle, Panaroma Shot, HD Video) 3 inch LCD
Offered by Sound&Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful camera, 15 Dec 2013
I really recommend this camera. I fell in love with it from the very first moment I start taking photos. It is really worth the money.

AAS Black Camera Case Bag for Panasonic Lumix DMC LZ20 LZ30
AAS Black Camera Case Bag for Panasonic Lumix DMC LZ20 LZ30
Offered by BW&H

3.0 out of 5 stars The camera is bigger than the pocket., 15 Dec 2013
The pocket is made of good quality but the camera is a bit bigger so you have to stuggle to put the camera into the pocket. I do not think that the two are compatible but i use it anyway.

Vtech Crazy Legs Learning Bug
Vtech Crazy Legs Learning Bug
Offered by ALL_IN_1

5.0 out of 5 stars An ideal present, 15 Dec 2013
I bought this toy for a 1 year old boy. It is really a nice present and the parents really liked it and even their son.

Angry Birds 3-Piece Melamine Kids TablewareSet
Angry Birds 3-Piece Melamine Kids TablewareSet

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 15 Dec 2013
Apart from my son that he likes angry bird this set is really of good quality. good worth of money

TOMY Pic 'n' Pop Walker
TOMY Pic 'n' Pop Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful toy., 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: TOMY Pic 'n' Pop Walker (Toy)
I bought this item for my 2year old son. He loves it and it is fun to play with.Good worth of money