Profile for T > Reviews

Content by T

T

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Misbehaving (Mills & Boon Cosmo Red-Hot Reads)
Misbehaving (Mills & Boon Cosmo Red-Hot Reads)
Price: 1.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Just love Tiffany Reisz's work

Storm Damages
Storm Damages
Price: 1.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Get it right luv, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Storm Damages (Kindle Edition)
Having read the sample I will definitely be buying the book and hopefully the series. But please, please do your research in future. Guinness is not a "dark lager" it's a stout! And under no circumstances would Gabriel drink it directly from the can.

Travis (Alluring Indulgence Book 3)
Travis (Alluring Indulgence Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic couldnt put it down, 1 Sep 2013
Someone said it earlier "Kylie is one lucky lady". It makes you wonder if there are relationships out there like this. If not then what a waste of passion for some people.
This book is a little repetitive but you can forgive it that because when you get to the threesomes, my lord....
My husband and I have talked about this in the past but somehow I dont think he quite sees it this way. Shame.
Looking forward to other AI books ie the rest of the brothers and really interested in the Club Destiny series. Nicole Edwards is definitely a new favourite author of mine.

Knight's Game (The Knight Trilogy)
Knight's Game (The Knight Trilogy)
Price: 1.95

4.0 out of 5 stars hmmmm...., 25 Jun 2013
Not sure of this book. Really enjoyed the first but this was just one long bonk fest and not so pleasant in a couple of places. I expected Katherine to be stronger, wanted her to be stronger and put up more of a fight. Interesting to see where the next book goes.

8 Piece Santorini Garden and Patio Set - New 2014 Model, Now With 100% Aluminium Framework-6 x Multi Position Recliner Chairs-Table- And 2.2 Metre Tilt and Crank Parasol.
Offered by Plastoy Limited
Price: 249.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product and service, 25 Jun 2013
Very impressed with this product. Looks great and the service is fantastic. I was slightly disappointed with the size of the table that is my own fault for not measuring slightly. Was hoping for something slighty larger.

Temptation's Edge (Pleasure Dome Trilogy 3)
Temptation's Edge (Pleasure Dome Trilogy 3)
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 13 Jun 2013
I have enjoyed all the books in this series and this one doesnt dissapoint. There a few times when I thought oh just get on with it but that is just me being impatient. On the whole worth the read.

Damaged: The Ferro Family
Damaged: The Ferro Family
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 13 Jun 2013
This is such a great book and a refreshing change. A great balance of sexual tension and laugh out loud hillarity. At times a little too introspective while I was reading but then it makes sense when you get to the self deprecating humour.
Really like this author and looking forward to reading more.

Desire's Edge (Pleasure Dome Trilogy 2)
Desire's Edge (Pleasure Dome Trilogy 2)
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, 20 April 2013
Different story but same and a great sequel. Looking forward to the next story soon I hope . . .

The Stranger: Black Lace Classics
The Stranger: Black Lace Classics
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great story by Portia Da Costa, 20 April 2013
Finally a proper adult story and not young twenty something's. This is pure fantasy in terms of a dark gorgeous man falling through your door. But isn't this way we are reading these book!

The Prince (The Original Sinners: The Red Years - Book 3)
The Prince (The Original Sinners: The Red Years - Book 3)
Price: 4.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 20 April 2013
Until the very end and Ms Reisz leaves you hanging with a cliff hanger and we have to wait until the end of July for the next one and better be the last.
I have to admit I did find the Kingsley/Soren story a bit difficult to take at times. I am struggling with how easy they fell into into their situation. But really annoyed me albeit briefly was that the Nora was essentially created for the two of them and left me less the pleased shall we say.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3