Profile for Mr. R. Bexon > Reviews

Content by Mr. R. Bexon

Mr. R. Bexon "bex" (united kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Binatone F430 4.3In with UK, ROI and Western Europe Sat Nav
Binatone F430 4.3In with UK, ROI and Western Europe Sat Nav

4.0 out of 5 stars Just a satnav nuff said.., 5 Dec 2013
Well been using a tomtom 1 for 6 years now in my truck, and just purchased this for my car dident want anything too expensive, Well I have to say I have no idea what these other 2 reviews are on about but I have used this satnav for a cupple of days in my lorry and Its been just as good as the tomtom. easy to program never sent me a weird way and did the job as it should. Now if you want different voices (I only ever use the female voice anyway) changeable screen map colours (why?) Bluetooth (I have a headset for that), traffic ID (that's never upto date) then spend 100 smackers plus if you want to go from A to B without getting lost then spend no more than I did 43. Money well spent. after all how often do you really use them in anger.........? Well worth the money just remember its a satnav not a computer....Oh the tomtom that belongs to my boss. I Will be using the bigger Binatone from now on as the tomtom is now out of date small and frankly getting forgetful ??????

Knog Blinder GT Front 4 LED Light - Black
Knog Blinder GT Front 4 LED Light - Black
Price: 23.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, Very bright, 30 Nov 2013
Awesome little light as a be seen light. No good as a see where your going light, its for people to notice you and for that job is second to none, several light functions, fits simply, charge on laptop/computer USB in a couple of hours lasts for ages I got 3 rides probably 4 odd hours and 3 weeks sitting in cold garage before I had to recharge (my bad) now keep it indoors in the warm (stops the batteries draining?)

Teasi one Sat-Nav for Walkers and Cyclists with Fix Head Holder Black
Teasi one Sat-Nav for Walkers and Cyclists with Fix Head Holder Black
Price: 215.50

1.0 out of 5 stars not for the UK, 30 Nov 2013
Has no UK maps installed and you cant download them not that I can find anyway, Spend extra buy a Garmin or Mio and don't be disappointed like I was....

Arkon Car Drink Cup Holder Mount for Apple iPhone & Smartphones
Arkon Car Drink Cup Holder Mount for Apple iPhone & Smartphones
Offered by ChargerCity
Price: 12.45

2.0 out of 5 stars beware of size and del time, 27 May 2013
Firstly this item is shipped from america so be prepared to wait 3+ weeks for it to arrive...... secondly it will not fit most smart phones if its bigger than an iPhone it won't fit (most smart phones are HTC Samsung BlackBerry ect) and there is a protruding lip at the top of the cup holder that prevents it from being put in some cupholders near a raised edge my Renault megane for. So went and got a screen holder from halfords instead, So if you need a iPhone holder that's fussy about its cup holes and are prepared to wait forever for it this is your item, if not go to halfords.....?

Brown Faux Leather Case Cover For the The Lenovo ideapad A2109 9inch with LCD film
Offered by Ezdaily
Price: 9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy better pay more, not a good fit...., 9 May 2013
Well it turned up today and in went the tablet.... Not brilliant I must say doesn't quight fit, the camera hole is blocking the bottom of camera and I am having to use it upside down as the pad slips down and the return and menu keys keep getting obstructed by the case frame all in all will protect but I wish I'd have not been so tight and paid for a better case.... You get what you pay for after all

DIGIFLEX 3 Port HDMI Full HD 1080P v1.3 Switch Splitter for TV HDTV
DIGIFLEX 3 Port HDMI Full HD 1080P v1.3 Switch Splitter for TV HDTV
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 22.90

1.0 out of 5 stars dident work, 7 April 2013
Got this to split the dvd and freeview hd box to tv as only have 1 hdmi terminal at the tv but it did nothing when connected no picture or sound completely dead.... I wouldent recommend. pay a bit more get a good one.

The Wolfman (2010) - Extended Cut [DVD]
The Wolfman (2010) - Extended Cut [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emily Blunt
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.26

4.0 out of 5 stars wolfman extended cut ????, 4 Sep 2012
I love this film buttttt, this film is meant to be a extended cut but I'm sure there are bits missing, like the way the wolfman starts throwing parts of one of his victims out of a trap bit by bit, Not there, all in all Should have got the standard dvd not one of those crappy cuts kinda film ... they normally mean stuff has been removed or mucked about with to the detriment of the film,,,,, Still love the film though. "You have done terrible things Lawrence, terrible things!", love it...

Zoom Adjustable Stem Ahead Clamp - Black, 1.1/8(28.6), 41/105 mm, 25.4 mm
Zoom Adjustable Stem Ahead Clamp - Black, 1.1/8(28.6), 41/105 mm, 25.4 mm
Price: 15.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoom away, 22 Jun 2012
Didn't know what to expect with these they are at the cheap end of the market well I'm impressed. Good solid and work brilliantly the adjustment range is huge 0-60 degrees 0 degrees was a bit radical for me so opted for 20 degrees more than the original fixed Merida one so at 40 its more sit up and beg but very comfy and I can breath alot easier when giving it a peddle full. Cant comment on cross country ability of this as only ride black top and back road. but if you in the market for a adjustable stem look no further it cuts the proverbial mustard....

Javelin
Javelin
Offered by Venture Blue
Price: 42.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Javelin, 11 May 2012
This review is from: Javelin (Toy)
Got one of these, and it is not a toy, Fast, very responsive prob not for small children it pulls hard when windy. Keep children, animals, people away from flight path it is quick and if it comes down it comes down hard its no small kite 1.85 mt about 5'.9 check out my video link copy to search bar or paste to youtube, good value and great fun, go on you know you want one video link...[...]

Sigma PC3 Heart Rate Monitor
Sigma PC3 Heart Rate Monitor

4.0 out of 5 stars Sigma pc3, 7 May 2012
Have been using this combo for a few years now and I have to say it works beutifully.. Yes you have to get the connections from the belt(serated pannels) to your your chest working I usualy spit/lick them untill the heart rate moniter clicks on then your sweat should take over..basic but all you should need. Heart rate and stop watch, clock only on when heart moniter is off line, clear and simple......for price a good buy plus the added bonus of a handel bar mount thing

Page: 1 | 2