Profile for tje > Reviews

Content by tje

tje "tom" (north wales,gbr)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Nokia AC-60X Universal Fast Micro USB Charger 1.5 Amp, Black
Nokia AC-60X Universal Fast Micro USB Charger 1.5 Amp, Black
Offered by Sorze

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent charger for the money, 4 Jun. 2016
This charger is excellent for the measly price of £6.50 its a huge improvement over the original charger that shipped with my phone checked the output and it is genuine charges my phone with 1.5 amps depending on the level of the battery, The charger feels well built and of excellent quality as is the USB cable included with the charger for this price it is unbelievable value for money 5 stars highly recommended.

EasyAcc 5V 2A Micro USB Charger Mains Charger Wall Charger For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge S5 S4 S3 Note 3 2 Tab 3, Nokia Lumia 520 1020 920, Moto G, Google Nexus 5 7 10, Android/Windows Smartphones, External Battery, More Micro USB Port Devices [4 Feet Length, Black]
Offered by EasyAcc.U Store

1.0 out of 5 stars Be warned, 17 Feb. 2016
Works for a few months now doesn't charge any of my devices there's no contact seller option and the return window has closed will now be spending my money on a different brand of charger this was a big waste of money 1 star.

Microsoft Lumia 550 UK Sim Free Smart Phone, Black
Microsoft Lumia 550 UK Sim Free Smart Phone, Black
Offered by Fast Traders

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok when mine decided it wanted to work, 28 Jan. 2016
I received the phone very quickly all seemed well for the first day but on the second day the phone kept freezing during any task it froze to the point where the phone wouldn't do anything, I asked a person to ring it for me and it rang on their side but the phone remained lifeless which tells me it may have been the software causing the issue.

I had a full week of this freezing from browsing the web to attempting to make a simple phone call the only way to reset the phone was to hold the power button for about 10 seconds this resets the phone but didn't help stop the freezing issue.

The battery life on the unit I had was possibly one of the worst I've had on a phone for years constantly draining even if only light use you need to be at a charger by the evening at least that was the experience I had, A plus point to the phone is the build quality was very good for this price point and call quality was absolutely fine when the phone decided it wanted to work just for information I had already tried a factory reset which also didn't help at all needless to say it wasn't reliable for me as its primary function a mobile phone.

Now I understand that the unit I received could have been faulty but i had lost patience with the phones constant freezing and returned the phone for a refund this was my first experience of a windows phone and I have to say I won't be trying another for a good while.

Ford st badge with adhesive backing high quality
Ford st badge with adhesive backing high quality
Offered by JCR UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 8 July 2015
Excellent quality badge arrived the day after ordering my friends badge was stolen off his Focus ST so I decided to order him a new one.

Bluedio HT(Shooting Brake) wireless bluetooth 4.1 stereo headphones (Blue)
Bluedio HT(Shooting Brake) wireless bluetooth 4.1 stereo headphones (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow just wow, 8 Dec. 2014
Never before have a pair of £20 headphones astonished me the sound is amazing for the price once you find the right equalizer setting you do this by pressing the two volume buttons together be careful though these are ridiculously loud I have them on half volume for the safety of my ears overall an excellent set of wireless headphones at an astonishing price 5 stars from me.

Update: after almost two weeks of use I can confirm that these headphones are an amazing buy for £20 they sound great for the price and the battery life is astonishing I charged them up when I got them and haven't had to recharge them yet that's 11 days of use so far i'd say I use them moderately too, the only thing ive noticed is that there are a few scratches showing but that is my clumsiness, overall easily the best cheap headphones ive ever bought.

i-Box 79065HS 2.1 Amp USB Mains Charger
i-Box 79065HS 2.1 Amp USB Mains Charger
Offered by UKDC

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent charger charges my phone and tablet too, 8 Dec. 2014
This charger is great for the money I can charge my tablet and other devices no problem charges my phone fast too with it being 2.1 amps 5 stars

LYL® Bluetooth Obdii Obd2 Diagnostic Scanner, Wireless OBD 2 Scan Tool Check Engine Light CAR Code Reader for Android Torque DashCommand
Offered by Hot-online

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, 8 Dec. 2014
This obd2 scanner does an excellent job connected it up to my car using one of the diagnostics programs off the Google play store gave me all sorts of real time information throttle position engine load etc can also read and clear engine codes highly recommended I have a similar one thinking of buying a spare one too I'm that pleased with this tool .

New Peugeot 206 207 Upgrade Rear Wiper + Arm & Blade Set Window Windshield Windscreen Black
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, Perfect fit., 31 July 2014
Excellent perfect fit fitted straight onto the rear wiper spindle on my 2001 206 hatchback my old rear wiper arm had snapped off the metal groove inside the end of the arm don't fancy Peugeot prices so ordered this couldn't be happier with it the quality of this arm I bought was the same as the original one that came off 5 stars great product that does the job for less cost.

Avantree 10BN Bluetooth Hansfree Car Kit | Car Phone Bluetooth | in Car Speakerphone - Portable Hands free Bluetooth Car Kit
Offered by AvantreeDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed, 1 Jun. 2014
Ordered this hands free kit as my Bluetooth stereo microphone isnt too good very impressed with it excellent call quality, great battery life charged it when it came been using for three days, day and night and its still going an excellent device well worth the money. 5 stars

Men Army Quartz Wrist Watch
Men Army Quartz Wrist Watch
Offered by Bentley's Bargain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent watch for this price simple as!, 22 May 2014
Easily one of the best watches you can buy for 5 pounds feels very well made, solid build looks nice and keeps good time highly recommended it cost me £14 with one day delivery, very pleased 5 stars

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5