Profile for millet65 > Reviews

Content by millet65

millet65

Silentnight Impress Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper (5 cm Depth)
Silentnight Impress Double Memory Foam Mattress Topper (5 cm Depth)
Offered by Shine Trader

5.0 out of 5 stars ooh comfy!!, 5 Jun 2013
I have just bought this product (for a double bed), hoping it would enhance the comfort of a mattress that's by no means shot, but a few years old and so not as firm as it used to be. This topper does the job perfectly, firming up the bed and just feeling *so* comfortable. I couldn't recommend it enough. Note: having looked at the reviews here I did purchase this elsewhere on the web at a considerably cheaper price (£69.99 - double size), so would advise to shop around!!

Pack of 40 Large Disposable Square White Plastic Plates
Pack of 40 Large Disposable Square White Plastic Plates
Offered by Crown Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 14 May 2013
I purchased these a few months ago for a Silver Wedding party - we had over 100 guests so needed disposables. They were great, looked really quite attractive compared to the polystyrene and paper jobs in most high street stores, and with the raised edges were really practical for eating rice, pasta salads etc. Great product and would buy again.

Kenwood Prospero KM283 Stand Mixer - Silver
Kenwood Prospero KM283 Stand Mixer - Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little machine, 10 Oct 2012
I bought this mixer a couple of months ago, as I wanted a free-standing mixer that wasn't too large for my average-sized kitchen, something I could leave out on the worktop but that wouldn't take up too much space. Like many reviewers, growing up in the 70s with my Mum's Kenwood chef, I thought this would be a reliable choice. And I have to say that I've been really pleased with it so far. I've made a couple of Victoria sponges, gingerbread men, scones, all turned out great, and used the liquidiser (a good size) and the food processor (small-ish) attachments with no problem. The machine is easy to use and comes with a handy storage mechanism for the cable plus a useful splash guard. It looks very stylish in a silver effect with stainless steel bowl etc, and is the perfect solution for anyone like me who enjoys to bake occasionally but doesn't need a large, professional-level machine.

HIPSTER LONDRY BASKET- CALICO BY WHAM
HIPSTER LONDRY BASKET- CALICO BY WHAM
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 24 Sep 2012
This is a really good-quality product. I wanted a cream-coloured laundry basket to go with my newly renovated kitchen (saddo, I know!), so looked to buy online because everything I spotted in the supermarkets was silver/white etc. I was really pleasantly surprised by the quality of the basket. It's very heavy-duty plastic, and looks quite nifty and designed to last. No complaints (except perhaps that the postage was almost as much as the cost of the product).

Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel
Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars every kitchen should have one!, 19 Sep 2011
This is a fantastic machine and a really good price relative to other suppliers and other machines on the market. I work from home and now use it several times a week, and my teenage sons love it too. It's really easy to use, fantastically non-stick (you don't need any form of fat/oil on the outside of the bread or on the plate), and wipes clean in a matter of seconds with a damp cloth. I've made great paninis, toasted sandwiches, in fact just about any form of bread can be slapped between the plates. (My particular fave is mozzarella, tomato and basil!) If you're debating, don't hesitate - this is the first time I've written an online review for anything, but this product is SO good I felt obliged to tell everyone so!