ARRAY(0xad246360)

Better You Magnesium Oil Joint Spray 100ml
Better You Magnesium Oil Joint Spray 100ml
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 24 April 2014
/this spray arrived quickly and was well packaged. I and my husband tried it for a month each, and it did make a difference, but we both noticed that the pain relief lasted less time after each application, so whether the body get used to the oil, I don't know. We are having a couple of weeks off then trying it again. Goes on well though, and not too greasy. I would recommend it as a non invasive way to hit pain.

Two Tone Giraffe Printed Oversize Ladies Fashion Scarf (Beige)
Two Tone Giraffe Printed Oversize Ladies Fashion Scarf (Beige)
Offered by JoyToWear
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifully soft scarf, 24 April 2014
I bought this for a birthday present, but I very nearly kept it for myself. It was so lovely and soft, and a very generous size, I think I am ordering one for me. Lovely gift arrived quickly too.

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa [DVD]
Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Coogan
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 2 Mar 2014
This was a really good film. We live in the area that was filmed too, so special interest was taking in the scenery. It was a fun film though, and well enjoyed.

Death... And How To Survive It: A unique, practical and uplifting guide to coming to terms with the loss of your partner
by Kate Boydell
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a friend, 2 Mar 2014
I don't really know about this as it was for a friend, and I don't like to ask, bearing in mind the subject matter. It arrived quickly though and was well packaged.

Giant Jumbo Jigsaw Roll Up Puzzle Store Storage Mat Tube up to 3000 Pieces
Giant Jumbo Jigsaw Roll Up Puzzle Store Storage Mat Tube up to 3000 Pieces
Offered by Roukenglen UK
Price: 3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 2 Mar 2014
This arrived quickly and was well packaged. The roll up idea in itself was not so great though, it involved being extremely careful, and then still having to put the jigsaw pieces back when we unrolled it. Having said that, it doesn't take ages to put right, so it still is better than having the jigsaw left out taking up lots of room, but it is fiddly.

Sakura Car Mats in Black for Renault Scenic (Fits 2004 to 2009 Models)
Sakura Car Mats in Black for Renault Scenic (Fits 2004 to 2009 Models)
Price: 21.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 2 Mar 2014
These do exactly what they say on the tin, they arrived quickly and fitted out Renault scenice brilliantly. The back mats are great and cover all of the back seating area very well. This is useful having grandsons climbing in and out often. Lovely quality too.

CREAM FAUX SILK LINED CURTAINS WITH EYELET RING TOP 66 x 72"
CREAM FAUX SILK LINED CURTAINS WITH EYELET RING TOP 66 x 72"
Offered by Ideal Textiles
Price: 19.40

5.0 out of 5 stars great curtains, 2 Mar 2014
These arrived quickly and were well packaged. They had to be ironed before hanging them, but this type of material creases quickly, having said that they are lovely curtains for the price. Would recommend them.

Country Red - M0753 - Tea Rose - Chintz - Shabby Chic - Crown Wallpaper
Country Red - M0753 - Tea Rose - Chintz - Shabby Chic - Crown Wallpaper
Offered by love2wallpaper
Price: 7.59

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely paper, 2 Mar 2014
This is really nice quality paper. The only thing I would complain about is that there is nothing to give any idea of the size of the roses, could do with something to give a perspective. I do love it and it does go well in my room, but I was rather surprised that the flowers are bigger than they look on here. It arrived quickly and was well packaged.

Quilted Patchwork Pink Bedspread / Comforter Throw King Size Bed
Quilted Patchwork Pink Bedspread / Comforter Throw King Size Bed

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 20 Feb 2014
This bedspread arrived really quickly. It was bigger than I imagined, often king size doesn't mean that it covers the whole bed, and then some!! This is gorgeous, it comes down to the floor all the way round the bed, and looks really rich and colourful. Its very soft and drapes lovely, I am so pleased with this, it compliments my bedroom really well.

NAUTICAL SEASIDE WOODEN TOILET ROLL HOLDER BLUE & WHITE
NAUTICAL SEASIDE WOODEN TOILET ROLL HOLDER BLUE & WHITE

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item, 14 Oct 2013
Quite a novel little toilet roll holder matching my seaside theme well. The little clip to change the rolls is quite discreet but very simple, well pleased with this, it looks lovely.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6