Profile for Fr13daY > Reviews

Content by Fr13daY

Fr13daY "deanovski"

Target Tirpitz: X-Craft, Agents and Dambusters - The Epic Quest to Destroy Hitler's Mightiest Warship
by Patrick Bishop

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling Read throughout, 14 May 2013
A top read throughout, and excellent work from the author to make the story of how a ship which barely moved in 4 years into an edge of seat story of the many brave souls who tried to sink her.

Turtle Wax FG7103 Headlight Restorer Kit
Turtle Wax FG7103 Headlight Restorer Kit

3.0 out of 5 stars Sort of works...., 14 May 2013
I had pretty grimy and rough headlights and this did improve them slightly, but its in no way a miracle restoration product. My headlights are not noticeably brighter now....

Anus Horribilis: A Year of stuff to read on the Thunderbox
Anus Horribilis: A Year of stuff to read on the Thunderbox
by Viz

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes your legs go numb, 14 May 2013
If ever you want to find out how soon it takes to get pins and needles in your legs while sitting on the throne, this book is the perfect way to keep you entertained while you time it!

ARCTIC Freezer 13 - 200 Watt Multicompatible Low Noise CPU Cooler for AMD and Intel Sockets with pre-applied MX-4 High Performance Thermal Compound
Offered by SENDERCITY

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective and great value, 30 Jan 2013
After getting over 72°c while converting video on my i5 2500k with the stock cooler I decided to bite the bullet and get a better cooler.

There are a lot of coolers available, but after reading various reviews on this and other websites I though I would have a pop at the Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 CPU Cooler, and I'm very glad I did.

I struggled a little with installation as I only have a small motherboard, and I had to move some drives around within the case to fit it in, as in its footprint size. However with a larger case it would be a breeze (heh), and with the Intel frame put in before screwing the cooler on I found it a lot less fiddly than using the awful push-pin system on the stock Intel coolers.

I did have to install it the other way around to fit it in, but after rebooting the system I found that at idle the CPU was running 10°c cooler than before. While converting a video the temperature didn't rise above 40°c, which is excellent!

Summing up, a great cooler at a great price which does an excellent job (even installed facing the wrong way) but if you have a smaller motherboard beware its huge footprint!