Profile for Froggy > Reviews

Content by Froggy

Froggy

Page: 1 | 2
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (PS3)
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (PS3)
Offered by Clickforgamesltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformers, 19 Nov. 2013
I bought this for one of my Grandsons for his birthday - was very pleased with it; I have not watched it!

Incredible Edibles
Incredible Edibles
by Stefan Gates

5.0 out of 5 stars Book - Incredible Edibles, 19 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Incredible Edibles (Paperback)
I bought this for my 12 year old grandson; he was very pleased with it and his sister also liked it - I am not sure whether they have made anything yet.

PRO PLAN Dog Duo Délice Adult Rich in Salmon With Rice, 2.5kg
PRO PLAN Dog Duo Délice Adult Rich in Salmon With Rice, 2.5kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Food, 19 Nov. 2013
My dog enjoys this salmon and rice duo delice dog food and I enjohed the price; the delivery and packaging was very good.

Duncan Norvelle - In The Club [DVD]
Duncan Norvelle - In The Club [DVD]
Dvd ~ In the Club
Offered by madbrad93

4.0 out of 5 stars Duncan Norvelle - in the Club DVD, 9 May 2013
I enjoyed this DVD and am at an age when I saw Duncan Norvelle and THE COMEDIENS the first time around.

DURAGADGET Digital Camera Bag Compatible With Samsung Models Including Samsung Galaxy Camera (3G + WiFi), Samsung Galaxy Camera 2, Smart Camera NX1000, NX 1100, Samsung NX300, NX210 & NX20

5.0 out of 5 stars Duragadget Digital Camera Bag, 9 May 2013
This is a brilliant camera bag, just the perfect size for storing my Samsung Camera and keeping all the accessories together.

Hama Vancouver 72 CD/DVD Wallet - Blue
Hama Vancouver 72 CD/DVD Wallet - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD WALLET, 9 May 2013
This CD/DVD wallet is very attractive and a sensible size for storing the family DVD's I take on my camcorder.

SanDisk SDSDU-008G-FFP Ultra 8 GB SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Memory Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk Ultra 8GB SDHC Class 10 Card, 2 Mar. 2013
This SanDisk card is ideal for my camera and at a reasonable price - I will continue to buy these in the future.

Passione [Amazon Exclusive]
Passione [Amazon Exclusive]

5.0 out of 5 stars Passione CD, 2 Mar. 2013
I bought this for our 49th Wedding Anniversary, the songs are lovely, beautifully sung, easy listening; would recommend for people who enjoy Andrea Bocelli.

Hama aha Wallet for CD/DVD 64 - Botanic
Hama aha Wallet for CD/DVD 64 - Botanic

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD CASE, 2 Mar. 2013
I keep DVD's I have transferred from my camcorder; it is perfect for that purpose and takes up very little space; I can also carry it to show the grandchildren films I have taken of them, which they enjoy watching.

Ryder Cup 2012 Diary and Official Film (39th) [DVD]
Ryder Cup 2012 Diary and Official Film (39th) [DVD]
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Ryder Cup 2012 DVD, 2 Mar. 2013
This was bought for me by my wife for my birthday. I thoroughly enjoyed watching it, until the Grandchildren turned up!!! So I will be watching the rest in peace and quiet!

I am quite happy to recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2