Profile for riz > Reviews

Content by riz

riz

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cloudseller NEW iPhone 5/5S/5C CHARGER LEAD HIGH QUALITY USB DATA CABLE- 8 Pin - APPLE IPHONE 5/5S/5C, IPOD TOUCH 5 NANO 7 IPAD MINI

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not be fooled into thinking that this is better than the £0, 30 Jun. 2014
Russish. I paid a decent price for a charger that stopped working after a few weeks. Do not be fooled into thinking that this is better than the £0.99p chargers. It is exactly the same - only you are paying more for it. Avoid and get yourself a VEO flat charger.

Anker 4.8A / 24W 2-Port Rapid USB Car Charger with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Motorola, Nokia and More (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like those cheap ones, 30 Jun. 2014
Well worth the money. Look quality and styish. Nothing like those cheap ones. I would highly recommend this product if you're looking or an incar charger

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ... it for almost 2 weeks and so far so good. It doesnt look likr it's going to stop ..., 30 Jun. 2014
Been using it for almost 2 weeks and so far so good. It doesnt look likr it's going to stop working anytime soon either. Nice stylis flat cable with a variety of colours to pick from.

Weide Oversize 3 Time Zone Xxl Army Mens Digital White Dial Quartz Wrist Watch
Weide Oversize 3 Time Zone Xxl Army Mens Digital White Dial Quartz Wrist Watch
Offered by Carrie Hughes UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Overall a nicewatch but it's too big for me, 30 Jun. 2014
Overall a nice watch but it's too big for me. The clock set wheel on the side of the watch is so big that it hurt the back of my hand. I sent it back for a rerurn. I'd recomment if you're into massive watches

Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes - 10 x packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes - 10 x packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Offered by Groceries R US

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jun. 2014
Perfect, cheap and plenty.

BT Verve 450 DECT Single Cordless Digital Telephone with Answering Machine - Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good item. Well pleased, 23 Aug. 2013
An average telephone for everyday use. It does what it says on the tin. The phone is nice and slim with good battery life and easy to use. Has a loudspeaker. WOuld recommend

GadgetinBox™ - White Micro 2 Port USB Car Charger Adapter for iPods / iPhones / iPad / Mobiles / MP3 Players / SatNav / Kindle etc

2.0 out of 5 stars broke in the post, 23 Aug. 2013
Can't raeally comment on this item because it broke in the post and did not work when I pluggen it in. So i gave it an average 2. I've bought a belkin one since and very pleased with it.

Child Boy Smurf Costume - Small (Age 4-6)
Child Boy Smurf Costume - Small (Age 4-6)
Offered by Mega Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice but seems the size is not accurate, 23 Aug. 2013
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter who is an average 5 year old girl with average weight, height etc. She hasn't worn it yet but she did try it on. The trouseres were long and the top was small. The hat was a bit tight. We didnt send it back though because the item was cheap and I didn't want to pay postage. The seller were helpful and did offer a full refund.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a collector of this kind, 23 Aug. 2013
I bought this item as a gift who collectes these cars and I must say I am amused by the quality and precision of the deign of these toys. I am very pleased with the item. I had to order this from the US. The postage cost as mush as the item it-self if not more but there was nothing new there. I would recommend this item to any one for any accasion.

LYL® Bluetooth Obdii Obd2 Diagnostic Scanner, Wireless OBD 2 Scan Tool Check Engine Light CAR Code Reader for Android Torque DashCommand
Offered by Hot-online

5.0 out of 5 stars great little item. saved me ££££'s, 25 July 2013
I ordered and it arrived after 1 month. thats OK though because that is stated in the delivery info and its also shipped from China. After I got it I used it on my car and found no faults. My dads engine light came on so used it on that and it gave an error code. After searching the error code online found it to be a O2 sensor malfunction. Ordered a 3rd party from a-bay (you know where) and reset the codes and Voila. Did it very well. Very pleased. This is a bluetooth connector. If you are going to use this item with your i-phone, it wont work unless you are jailbroken and also purchase roqyBT4 from Cydia for $5. Well worth it if you are already jailbroke. If you have a android phone then I hear it is compatible and there is a very good app wich this item is compatible with.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3