Profile for Rachie > Reviews

Rachie

Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual
Grand Theft Auto V: The Manual

2.0 out of 5 stars Good thing it's free..., 12 Feb. 2014
I was surprised to see it was free, but I downloaded it and found out why. It doesn't mention anything about the missions or side quests, it just gives a brief description on shops which you can't even go in like Smoke on the Water and Animal Ark etc. It gives you a guide on the controls and what the on-screen things are like the mini map and health and things, it shows you the map with the shop and service icons. But nothing else in the guide is worth looking at. I mean, who wants to look at all the credits? I guess if you want to know the artist of song on the radio it has a list of the music throughout the stations...

But it didn't answer any of the questions I had, so it's not really worth downloading. It doesn't even mention anything about cheats or achievements. Better off buying the actual game guide rather than this manual.

Assassin's Creed: Forsaken
Assassin's Creed: Forsaken
by Oliver Bowden

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 4 July 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book as I did the others. I didn't expect the whole book to be about Haytham however. Nevertheless, it was a pleasant surprise and it was great to read about Haytham from when he was young. It explained a lot about him which us gamers have been yearning for. The book explains his feelings for Connor and more importantly, how he became a Templar and the reasons behind Connor not knowing his father. I recommend the whole series to anyone who enjoyed playing the games, they are truly a compelling read.