Profile for Annie85 > Reviews

Content by Annie85

Annie85

R.BAWA. Pack Containing 5 Parts. Red Leather Wallet Case For Nokia Lumia 520 + 2 Screen Protectors + 2 Stylus Pens
Offered by RENU BAWA LIMITED
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but lacking in quality, 30 April 2014
This does the job just about and has a nice bright red colour. The stylus' that come with it cannot be joined to the case and so you would have to carry them about seperately if you wanted to use them. The inside plastic of the case was not very well moulded and there were a couple of sharp points that I needed to file down as they scratched my ear when I was on the phone. It is ok for a cheap phone case but I'm glad I didn't pay much for it.

JVC HAKD5P Tiny Phones Kids Stereo Headphones - Pink
JVC HAKD5P Tiny Phones Kids Stereo Headphones - Pink
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and good quality, 29 April 2014
Really lovely headphones in nice bright colours and really soft ear pads. My little girl loves them and is currently covering them in the stickers that are included (letters and pictures). She is almost 4 and they are a touch too big for her so definitely wouldn't recommend for younger children but look like they extend to a good size so will fit her for a good while yet!

A Little Guide To Wild Flowers (Eden Project)
A Little Guide To Wild Flowers (Eden Project)
by Charlotte Voake
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming, 29 Jun 2013
Completely lovely illustrations and the flowers are really easy to look up for children as the book is arranged in colour order. There are a few pages at the back to add drawings of flowers your little one may find. It has really fostered my three year olds fascination with flowers and nature and I couldn't recommend this highly enough.

Amscan My Little Pony Any Age Letter Party Accessory
Amscan My Little Pony Any Age Letter Party Accessory
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and beautifull, 29 Jun 2013
This was the perfect decoration for my My Little Pony obsessed three year old! It's a great size and you can add any age that you need to the big heart in the middle. The numbers are a bit on the small side but that's the only down side.

Gisela Graham Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
Gisela Graham Christmas Tree Advent Calendar
Offered by The Fairy Box
Price: 14.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of christmas charm, 22 Jan 2013
This advent calendar is wonderful. It's big and looks really festive with its different coloured patchwork pockets. The pockets are big enough to put a few treats in, perfect for my family! I would certainly recommend this to anyone.

Red Spot Dotty PVC Wipe Clean Tablecloth by Karina Home 200 x 137cm
Red Spot Dotty PVC Wipe Clean Tablecloth by Karina Home 200 x 137cm
Offered by Karina Home
Price: 13.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheap, 22 Jan 2013
I was disappointed in this oil cloth. It looks and feels cheap and also has a horrible plastic smell to it. It was cheap and I guess you get what you pay for!