Profile for Ms. D. Chauvin > Reviews

Content by Ms. D. Chauvin

Ms. D. Chauvin (Bath England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
MY-Link USB External CD-RW DVD-ROM CDRW Combo Drive For Laptops, ASUS EEE, and Desktops
Offered by E W Link Co Ltd.

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 7 Aug 2013
I've bought it to use with my Samsung netbook. It wasn't so easy to make it work, maybe is down to my lack of computer knowledge . But I tried on my laptop and it was really straight forward. I managed to make it work with my Netbook after all and it does the job.

Happy Birthday (Banner) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Happy Birthday (Banner) - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars No Brainer !, 7 Aug 2013
Althouhg I wouldn't say it is the most original of the presents it is guaranteed happiness on part of the Birthday person!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars It helps to wake up, 18 April 2013
I can't say I found any difference on the bad influence the darkness has on me during the winter season but I definitely found it helps to wake up in the morning when outside is so dark and cold by slowly brightening up almost "like if its the sun light"... not quite... But it does help!

Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (3 Users, PC)
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (3 Users, PC)
Offered by Market Retail Software

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with it, 18 April 2013
Very use to download . I also have a netbook which I needed to download over the internet, still very easy to do it. Very satisfied.

The Shield - Season 3 [DVD] [2007]
The Shield - Season 3 [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Michael Chiklis
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as all the others!, 18 April 2013
It will sound repetitive. But I think to whoever started watching this series all seasons, all episodes are amazingly addictive. So as I wrote on the reviews of the other seasons, this one is also great and highly recommended

The Shield - Season 6 [DVD] [2008]
The Shield - Season 6 [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Michael Chiklis
Offered by rightpricediscs

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 18 April 2013
This series is absolutely amazing. I couldn't stop watch it. This season didn't disappoint if you are watching the series this series i highly recommended.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Original piece!, 18 April 2013
The charger that came with my phone melted!!! So I needed to buy a new one .IT was the original charger and it didn't cost a fortune! Very pleased with the product I purchased

Samrick S Wave Hydro Gel Protective Case with Screen Protector, Microfiber Cloth for HTC Desire C - Clear Transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it!, 18 April 2013
I've bought a HTC Desire C White. Obviously I wanted to be able to see my white phone, but most of the covers will "disguise" the phone with fancy colors or patterns.
What got me attracted top this product was exactly because it is transparent. It was quite cheap and it included the screen protector so I decided to give it a try.
I was worried that it would look cheap and cheerful as it was a bargain. But upon arrival I was very happy with the look of the cover. It doesn't look cheap whatsoever. And so far I'm quite pleased with it. And plus: " I can see my white phone through!"

HP Hewlett Packard Notebook PC530 Laptop 18.5V 3.5A 65W Ac Adapter / Charger
HP Hewlett Packard Notebook PC530 Laptop 18.5V 3.5A 65W Ac Adapter / Charger
Offered by ExpressPro

1.0 out of 5 stars Let me down massively!, 4 Nov 2012
My original charger wasn't working anymore. I bought this one to replace the old one. Although it charges just fine , the pin doesn't fit tightly and when I less expect it disconnects itself from the computer. Because my computer is very old and I can only use conected directly into the electricity, the computer switches off in the middle of whatever I am doing! Very frustrating! But I guess if your battery is still good it should work fine.

Anker® Golden Laptop AC Adapter Charger for Sony Vaio VGN Series VGN-CR21s VGN-CS215J VGN-FE660G VGN-FE770G VGN-Fz180E VGN-Fz240E VGN-FW21e VGN-FW21m VGN-FZ140e VGN-N130G VGN-N250E VGN-N320E VGN-NR110E VGN-NR160E VGN-NS140E VGN-SR190 VGN-NR498e VGN-NR110e VGN-NR120e; fits VGP-AC19V32 VGP-AC19V28 VGP-AC19V19 VGP-AC19V10 VGP-AC19V12 VGP-AC19V14 VGP-AC19V20 VGP-AC19V24 VGP-AC19V26 Power Supply with UK Mains Cable [19.5V 4.7A 90W 18-month Warranty]

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4