Profile for rondog > Reviews

rondog

Based On A True Story
Based On A True Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstandingly brilliant, 21 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Based On A True Story (Audio CD)
I bought this album after seeing Fat Freddy's Drop at a gig, they are quite simply the freshest, most original band that I have seen live. This is now a regular in my car CD player, and always put it on when I'm driving some one around who has never heard them before, next time I see them they are usually still hyping about it.
Spread the word. Quality and original, and if you can see them live and then buy this.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (PC DVD)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (PC DVD)
Offered by Vahvoo

1.0 out of 5 stars awful on pc format, 28 Oct. 2010
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This game is awful in pc format, especially without a controller, because they've edited it wrong. It doesn't give you the option to change the buttons freely, just have to stick with the horrible button organisation that they have given you. Why can't you use an 's'?
I have played the game on other formats and it works well, they really need to take more time on the pc format, it doesn't seem to take itself seriously which is proven by the control instructions being shown from an xbox controller. I bought it for PC not for xbox!
Then game itself lacks fluency and it seems like they've tried to be too clever with the passing, which has made it just plain annoying. I want to play it as a game not be annoyed by it when every pass is going astray, maybe i'm just rubbish. But aren't football games meant to have ease and be fun? This is not fun.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2010 2:35 AM GMT