Profile for Sheecra > Reviews

Disney's Karaoke Series: Frozen
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 7.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Karaoke Frozen, 24 Jun 2014
I like it but my grandchildren LOVE it. There are really only 8 songs on the CD as one of each is an instrumental version. However the words will flash up on the TV screen for those who are quick enough to read them. The CD also contains the words written on paper (which I suppose will confuse everybody.

Tescoma Delicia 65 x 3 cm Little Fish Cookie Cutter
Tescoma Delicia 65 x 3 cm Little Fish Cookie Cutter
Price: 0.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Cookie cutter, 24 Jun 2014
This would make very small cookies. I used it to cut out fondant icing fish for a cake. The fin at the top was rather a strange, flat shape and I had to change the shape to more of a triangle afterwards,to make it more fish like.

Disney Princess the Little Mermaid Luncheon Napkins (Pack of 20)
Disney Princess the Little Mermaid Luncheon Napkins (Pack of 20)

4.0 out of 5 stars Napkins, 24 Jun 2014
These were bought to finish of the set of table cloth, plates and cups. Lovely bright colours and the children also liked them.

Disney Princess 180 x 120cm Plastic the Little Mermaid Table Cover
Disney Princess 180 x 120cm Plastic the Little Mermaid Table Cover
Price: 2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Table Cover, 24 Jun 2014
A lovely bright table cover of a good size. This will be used again and again as it is so strong and attractive.

Disney Princess 23cm the Little Mermaid Dinner Plates
Disney Princess 23cm the Little Mermaid Dinner Plates

4.0 out of 5 stars Dinner plates, 24 Jun 2014
Very successful purchase for a 'Little Mermaid' themed party. Good sturdy plates and matching cups and napkins finished the set.

Disney Princess 200ml the Little Mermaid Plastic Cups (Pack of 8)
Disney Princess 200ml the Little Mermaid Plastic Cups (Pack of 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Plastic cups, 24 Jun 2014
Perfect for a 'Little Mermaid' themed party though would have preferred packs of 10. A little pricy had they not been on an offer.

Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl Written by Herself
Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl Written by Herself
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Life of a slave girl, 24 Jun 2014
A strangely compelling read although much of its content appalled me. I loved the almost dispassionate way it was written in the same way as she had to keep her emotions in check throughout her life. An inspiring story from which I learned a great deal.

Black Beauty
Black Beauty
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Beauty, 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: Black Beauty (Kindle Edition)
I reread this after reading 'War Horse' because of the similarities. However I think this remains as my favourite possibly because I loved it as a child but also it is well written and I learned a lot about horses and how humans treat them as fashion items. Black Beauty can appeal to 'non horse lovers' like myself.

Goodmans XB6CDG Portable Children's Karaoke Machine with LED Display
Goodmans XB6CDG Portable Children's Karaoke Machine with LED Display
Price: 42.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Karaoke machine, 24 Jun 2014
My 5 year old grand daughter loved this as a birthday present. It is popular with all the children and they love entertaining ? us with their songs. It is not too loud so does not deafen its audience! I love that it is pink and that there is space for two microphones which has avoided a lot of argument. A very successful purchase

Disney Princess - The Ultimate Song Collection
Disney Princess - The Ultimate Song Collection
Offered by westworld-
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Song Collection, 24 Jun 2014
14 very nice songs and most of them are quite well known. My 4, 5 and 7 year old grand daughters sing along to these on a Karaoke machine. In addition the words are all in the pack so they can learn any they don't know

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6