Profile for Sheecra > Reviews

Sheecra (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Tala Flat Edge Cake Smoother
Tala Flat Edge Cake Smoother
Offered by Click Mall (Dispatched from Singapore)

4.0 out of 5 stars Cake smoother, 14 Jun. 2015
Much more professional icing on my cakes since I purchased this item. It is very easy to use and most effective. It was also useful for cutting off surplus fondant from the bottom of the cake.

Fondant/Pastry Rolling Work Mat Silicone Mould
Fondant/Pastry Rolling Work Mat Silicone Mould
Offered by MysticMoments

5.0 out of 5 stars Rolling work mat., 14 Jun. 2015
It has made icing cakes a lot easier. The fondant icing usually does not stick and the size is fine for the cakes I bake. It has stayed attached to my work top while I am working which also gives a good stable base and yet I can easily tip the cake onto another base when I have finished working on it. A very useful addition to my icing equipment which is also easy to roll up and store.

My Little Pony Equestria Everyday Doll Rainbow Rocks Pinkie Pie
My Little Pony Equestria Everyday Doll Rainbow Rocks Pinkie Pie

4.0 out of 5 stars Pinkie Pie, 14 Jun. 2015
My grand daughters aged 3 and 6 have loved it along with their other equestrian dolls. The hair is a good length, has not got tangled and so far has not gone frizzy. Strands of it do, sometimes, get caught in the neck and shoulder joints. I like the way the platform boots open at the back which makes it easier to put them on. The clothes come off, which they also love, though I get tired of searching for them! They do go back quite easily though and I like the little plastic top which snaps back on.

Disney Princess Classic Elsa Costume (Small)
Disney Princess Classic Elsa Costume (Small)
Offered by Fancy Dress Discount Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Elsa costume, 1 April 2015
Very pretty on my 3 year old grand daughter. The sleeves are a bit scratchy though and she needs a T shirt under it.

Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll
Disney Frozen Sparkle Princess Elsa Doll
Offered by Buy Zone Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Elsa doll, 1 April 2015
With the Anna doll she has provided hours of role play entertainment for 3 and 5 year old grand daughters. I do not know why the dress has to be removed though. I spend so much time searching for it.. Why?!!!

Disney Frozen Anna Sparkle Doll
Disney Frozen Anna Sparkle Doll
Offered by Buy Zone Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Anna Doll, 1 April 2015
Has been played with lots by 3 and 5 year old grand daughters though they insist on removing skirt and cape which is then lost. Don't ask me why!!!

Disney Frozen Classic Anna Costume (Medium)
Disney Frozen Classic Anna Costume (Medium)

4.0 out of 5 stars Anna costume, 1 April 2015
Lovely. My 5 year old grand daughter loved it. It fitted perfectly (though she is quite slightly built)

Funtime Gifts Air Power Soccer Disk
Funtime Gifts Air Power Soccer Disk

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun disc, 1 April 2015
Bought as a birthday present for a young footballer. The 8 year old who gave it wanted it for himself. Great fun!

Football Cake Topper - Shirt Colour + Your Personalised Message (send us your message by using the 'Gift Message' facility at checkout)
Offered by Debs Kitchen Cakes

4.0 out of 5 stars cake topper, 1 April 2015
Great response form a Liverpool supporter!

Connect 4 Dunk Game
Connect 4 Dunk Game

4.0 out of 5 stars Connect 4 with a difference, 1 April 2015
This review is from: Connect 4 Dunk Game (Toy)
Unusual version of Connect 4 with some action. Enjoyed by 5 and 8 year old.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11