Profile for Donna Whitney > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Now That's What I Call Running
Now That's What I Call Running

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as many great tracks as there should be!, 28 Oct 2014
Not as many tracks that I like as I'd hoped for but the extra offer of free iPad download of the album was a bonus!

NOW That's What I Call Running 2014
NOW That's What I Call Running 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a great choice of tracks, 28 Oct 2014
But disappointed at the tracks on the album but liked the free download to my iPad as I listen to it more this way.

PhysioRoom NEW Air Stability Wobble Balance Rehab Cushion 35cm ADHD
PhysioRoom NEW Air Stability Wobble Balance Rehab Cushion 35cm ADHD
Offered by Macallen Importers

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly right for purpose, 28 Oct 2014
I read the reviews before getting this and some said it was dead easy to blow up manually, I found this to be inaccurate as it's still sitting waiting for me to buy the right attachment to actually inflate it! It's a good size though and I recently used it to sit on at work as I had a bad back, so, although that's NOT why I purchased it - I needed it after a knee op for physio exercises - it has proven useful in this capacity.

Just Great Songs 2014
Just Great Songs 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing tracks, 28 Oct 2014
This review is from: Just Great Songs 2014 (Audio CD)
Disappointed in the choice of tracks, once again, and, although I clearly read the track list I picked out the songs I thought I liked only to find there weren't enough to maintain my interest in the whole CD so I haven't listened to it for some time now.

16IDC-PN-2 Julius K9® IDC INNOVA DOG COMFORT "speaking" dog harness Powerharness for labels, Size: "2" Color: pink / rosy - Girth: 71 - 96cm - K-9
Offered by dogbeauties13

5.0 out of 5 stars Great harness, well worth the extra money, 28 Oct 2014
Brilliant purchase with the added bonus of being able to purchase Velcro "stick-ons" to attach to the harness, I bought "ask to pet" although it would be better if they attached to the front of the harness, not the sides, as people still walk up and attempt to pet our dog before they spot the signs - although this doesn't actually stop them either! I still think it's a great feature and can't really complain as people will do what people will do irrespective of a warning sign clearly visible on the harness! I just feel I've warned them - not that she bites, but she IS wary of strangers. Another minor niggle would be that it seems quite heavy but the dog likes it and wears it willingly. It's very sturdy and the metal ring for the lead to be attached to is really strong.

Accmart(TM)New Fashion Home Car Waist Sofa Decorative Pillow Case Room Decor Cushion Butterfly Pattern Covers
Offered by accmart

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely covers, 28 Oct 2014
Took ages to arrive, so long I forgot I'd ordered them but they are just what I hoped they'd be and add that special finishing touch to the room. So, all in all, worth the wait and a fantastically cheap price to boot!

Ceramic Garlic Pot
Ceramic Garlic Pot
Offered by Indiabazaar

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely pot, 28 Oct 2014
Lovely little pot - emphasis on little - but it holds 2 bulbs of garlic so the rest "wait" in the fridge.

Cooker Hood/Extractor Grease Filter (Twin Pack)
Cooker Hood/Extractor Grease Filter (Twin Pack)
Offered by L.M Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what I bought it for, 28 Oct 2014
Exactly what I needed and MUCH cheaper than Kleeneezes prices!

Bungee dog walking coupler for two dogs on one lead.
Bungee dog walking coupler for two dogs on one lead.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy with this purchase, 28 Oct 2014
This has been more of a hindrance than a help. It's actually easier to walk the dogs on separate leads than this! It's far too short and doesn't give enough leeway to get to the harness. I hate using it and it's been confined to the cupboard until someone with more patience than me wants to try it. I definitely would not recommend this as I bought it to make my life easier and it just made walking the dogs unnecessarily problematic. I read the other feedback before I purchased it as our dogs are 2 very different sizes, but even with the suggested adjustments it made no difference. Sorry but this is a definite "miss" for me!

Little Lies
Little Lies

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read with an unexpected "who-did-it", 28 Oct 2014
This review is from: Little Lies (Kindle Edition)
Great book that had me hooked throughout, I wasn't even disappointed with the ending as it was unexpected and left me feeling satisfied that the author hadn't got bored half way through and plumped for a "typical" deflated balloon ending! My daughter read this too and we both thoroughly enjoyed it, she's only in her teens so it appears to suit both generations - the old, ME and the young, HER :0) I was so impressed that I sought out other books by this author so I definitely put my money where my mouth is!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3