Profile for Tys > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
We Will Remember
We Will Remember

4.0 out of 5 stars A great ending!, 21 May 2015
This review is from: We Will Remember (Kindle Edition)
As the two before this this was a great continuation of the Sheridan family saga; only criticism is that some parts were almost "stretched out" to fill the gaps and somewhat boring, but the realistic and now familiar characters brought the story to life... it almost belongs in the non-fiction category because of its authenticity! It has certainly refreshed that time in history for me!

The Ten Pound Ticket (No Greater Love)
The Ten Pound Ticket (No Greater Love)

3.0 out of 5 stars OOps!, 21 May 2015
This had the promise of a good book - but ended abruptly. I didn't realise this was just a "taster" as the other samples following. There was nothing to indicate this; however at the cheapest price who can complain? I would have liked to have read further into this story but feel quite let down as there was no finality to the storyline.

Custard Tarts and Broken Hearts (The Factory Girls)
Custard Tarts and Broken Hearts (The Factory Girls)

4.0 out of 5 stars Compelling and gritty!, 12 May 2015
Authentic and gritty tale with no soft soaping! ... makes you appreciate what we have today when you read of the historical struggles over the war periods! The youth of today have a lot to learn!

Beyond the Veil of Tears
Beyond the Veil of Tears

4.0 out of 5 stars Rewarding!, 30 April 2015
Better than I expected it to be and quite compelling. I would recommend for an easy read and would read more from this author.

And in the Morning
And in the Morning

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read following in the steps of the first book, 29 April 2015
Excellent read following in the steps of the first book. It's difficult to avoid getting really tied up in the characters. Am looking forward to reading number three!

The Haunting of Harriet
The Haunting of Harriet

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the read!, 16 April 2015
The theme of a haunting always gets me ... I quite enjoyed the book but felt I was always waiting for something extra - there were no extremes - wanted Harriet to manifest herself for the cynics amongst them ....still worth the read though!

At the Going Down of the Sun
At the Going Down of the Sun

5.0 out of 5 stars MUST READ!!!!I, 9 April 2015
Wow! ... this must be, without doubt, one of the best books I have ever read! What a wonderful testament and honour to the First World War! ..and I feel so privileged to have been included. This writer must have had first hand knowledge to write so expertly, so genuine was it in every aspect. I felt so part of the Sheridan family whilst being included in the bigger picture of the implications that the Great War meant for everyone of that time. Seldom have I read such an emotional story. Anyone with any vague interest in history owes it to themselves to put this book on their reading list. I cannot praise this book too highly.
I shall be looking our for other books from this amazing author!

Take Me Home
Take Me Home

4.0 out of 5 stars I am fascinated by any book that deals well with ..., 29 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Take Me Home (Kindle Edition)
I am fascinated by any book that deals well with afterlife, ghosts and mediums etc. This did not let you down!

Staff Only - Door Sticker Sign
Staff Only - Door Sticker Sign
Offered by EasyTime Uk (TM)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Mar. 2015
absolutelyt fine!

BETA Pet Maintenance with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 14 kg
BETA Pet Maintenance with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 14 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Mar. 2015
I always stick to Beta and Amazon prices are quite competitive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13