Profile for Nstennett > Reviews

Sex and the City 2 (Two-Disc Special Edition) [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Sarah Jessica Parker
Offered by DVD Overstocks

1.0 out of 5 stars Sex and the Flump, 26 April 2011
Possibly the worst movie going' All based around four women who were moaning about how crap their lives were, the same life they had wished for for god knows how long' Charlotte can't handle her children and is constantly worrying about her husband cheating on her, Samantha can't handle the thought of losing her `urge' so is popping pills left, right and centre which I think degrades the phrase of `growing old naturally'. Moreover, Carrie, do not get me started. Cheating on her husband in a new country with her ex boyfriend. Farfetched or what??
Girls, sorry, Women. Women would love to have the life you want.
Oh, and Miranda. She was there for the prop. I have forgotten what her story line was.
Out of ten, I rate this two. Only women who live in New York who cannot handle the fabulous life style should watch this. Get a tip or two.

Sex and the City: The Movie [2008] [DVD]
Sex and the City: The Movie [2008] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sarah Jessica Parker
Offered by best_value_entertainment

4.0 out of 5 stars Sex and the Seven, 26 April 2011
A very good movie and I am glad I bought it, it was exactly like the `sex and city' episodes and I do wish it were longer. I personally wish that the pregnancy of Charlotte were more in depth. I felt it was rather rushed. The story behind Miranda was upsetting and at times rather depressing which was rather annoying as I expected a lot of comedy. The break up with Smith and Samantha was well executed and was brilliantly done, the humour towards Samantha and her weight was funny but I felt that it was insensitive to the audience, as I do not think any movie should promote `skinny'. Out of ten, I give this movie a seven. Worth the money, but I do not think you would watch it more than two times.