Profile for Mariebelle > Reviews

Content by Mariebelle

Mariebelle

Anker Vertical Ergonomic Optical USB Wired Mouse 1000 / 1600 DPI, 5 Buttons VerticalMouse.
Offered by AnkerDirect

2.0 out of 5 stars Stiff click, 13 Aug 2013
I had pain in my wrist and shoulder so ordered this mouse as it seemed very good value and the reviews were good. However I found the buttons stiff and I had to use more effort to click which made the pain worse. Unfortunately I had to return it, I then bought the Evoluent vertical mouse which costs a lot more but works for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2013 3:24 AM BST

DON'T RUN, Whatever You Do: My Adventures as a Safari Guide
DON'T RUN, Whatever You Do: My Adventures as a Safari Guide
by Peter Allison

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining and insightful, 14 Dec 2012
A very enjoyable read with laugh out loud moments. I read this book on the plane on the way to Tanzania for a safari. I read it from start to finish but each chapter is self contained so you could read it by the chapter and it would be like reading a series of short stories. Since I was on safari it was highly relevant, and some of things the author mentions are things my safari guide repeated. I knew why we were seeing broken trees, I knew what the big five were, I knew what to wear, I knew what to do if I were confronted with a lion, I knew if an elephant was seriously going to charge or if it was a mock charge. After I finished this I lent it to a member of my safari group who rarely reads and they couldn't put it down.

The Voice Book: For Actors, Public Speakers and Everyone Who Wants to Make the Most of Their Voice
by Michael McCallion

2.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to read, 28 May 2011
I found this book too technical and didn't get very far in it. Perhaps its suited more for actors and singer rather than 'everyone'who wants to make the most of their voice.