Profile for Tadhg, Kerry, Ireland > Reviews

Content by Tadhg, Kerry, ...

Tadhg, Kerry, Ireland

Midnight Club LA - Complete Edition (Xbox 360)
Midnight Club LA - Complete Edition (Xbox 360)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Aug. 2014
Bought same for my son last Christmas. He say's it's great....so there you go!

The Complete Studio Albums Collection
The Complete Studio Albums Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 31 Aug. 2014
A fan of Leonard Cohen for over 40 years. Great value collection and the remastered
audio quality is excellent. A must for every Cohen fan and for those who will become fan's!

Timex Expedition Fullsize Black Leather Strap Watch - T49625PF
Timex Expedition Fullsize Black Leather Strap Watch - T49625PF

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish robust time piece, 31 Aug. 2014
Returned my first watch as it just stopped several times. Changed the battery with the same result. Rather than return for refund I decided to have it replaced. A new watch replacement arrived within a few days and I am wearing it now for over 2 weeks and it keeps excellent time. It is a robust attractive watch and so far I am very happy with it. Full marks to Amazon for their quick service and ultra quick refund of my postage cost.

Singing Bones (CD)
Singing Bones (CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Singing Bones (CD) (Audio CD)
Brilliant album from a group I had never heard of before the True Detective TV series. It does not grow on you immediately, gothic country, but persevere and it is truly good stuff with very interesting and entertaining lyric's!

Levi's 562 Loose Taper No FFC Men's Jeans Hooked W34INxL30IN
Levi's 562 Loose Taper No FFC Men's Jeans Hooked W34INxL30IN

5.0 out of 5 stars "Great jeans", 11 Oct. 2013
I have bought several of these 562 loose fit Levi's.....don't have to elaborate....they are great,
comfortable....look even better after 4-5 wash's. Price on Amazon at times is amazing as they
are often on a special reduced price. Also, I find it difficult to find 562's in my local shops as they
all seem to stock only 501's and skinny jeans. Well done Amazon!

Swiss Legend Eograph Men's Quartz Watch with Grey Dial Chronograph Display and Grey Silicone Strap sl-30041-gm-014

3.0 out of 5 stars "It's just o.k.", 11 Oct. 2013
Firstly, in hindsight, I would not buy this watch if I could turn back time (pardon pun!). It is
bulky, it is flash and very solid. Perhaps, more suitable to for a very young man. I was looking
for a diving watch and this is not a proper diver's watch but a good imitation piece. I now accept
you have to pay more serious money for a proper diver's watch. Again, nice macho show watch
for a young person.

The Student Prince 1954 DVD ~ All Region Import
The Student Prince 1954 DVD ~ All Region Import

4.0 out of 5 stars "Does it for me", 11 Oct. 2013
I have been waiting a long time to find a DVD of The Student Prince. The only negative
feature is the Chinese sub-titles but they appear below the picture and do not interfere. I
just have'nt had the patience to figure out how to remove them. The sound and picture quality
is excellent. Definately worth the good value price. Packaging & delivery up to the usual high
standard.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2014 6:06 PM GMT

Willis Judd New Mens All Black Titanium Magnetic Bracelet In Black Velvet Gift Box + Free Link Removal Tool
Offered by Willis Judd

5.0 out of 5 stars "Delighted with product, cosmetically & medicaly", 6 Oct. 2013
This is a very nice piece of men's wrist jewellery, the reason I purchased same. Its a bit shiny
at start but it looks better now when the shine dulls. I have arthritis in 3 fingers and this product
has helped, through the built in magnets, to ease the daily pain. I did'nt have any previous experience of magnets but all I can say, after about a month's wearing....I can only confirm the
magnets do work FOR ME! It was also easy to remove links provided with the free tool provided.
The quality of product and the usual efficent Amazon delivery was up to its usual high standard.

Levi's 562 Loose Taper Men's Jeans Broken Blues W34INxL30IN
Levi's 562 Loose Taper Men's Jeans Broken Blues W34INxL30IN

3.0 out of 5 stars "Slightly dissapointed", 6 Oct. 2013
It never ceases to amaze me the quality difference in Levi's jeans. I'v concluded it depends on
the country of manufacture. These 562 Broken Blues are a light quality denim, not as durable
as the darker version. However, the special price was excellent so all in all good value. I'v been wearing Levi's jeans for over 40 years and the quality suffered when home production in the USA finished and manufacturing was transferred to eastern Europe & Far East! Delivery from Amazon was not up to scratch either (only on this occasion) and took about 13 days from date of ordering.
I had to contact customer services twice for tracking but was met with good service and courtesy.