Profile for E. Esen > Reviews

Content by E. Esen

E. Esen "esen212" (london)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Sharp R658SLM, 20L, 800W microwave, 1000W quartz grill
Sharp R658SLM, 20L, 800W microwave, 1000W quartz grill

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 28 Jun. 2013
This is a very good microwave for the price. Was bought to replace an old one button microwave that served me and my family well for years, at first it took quite long to get used to all the new buttons and features that my previous microwave did not have but it is very handy, I've now had it for quite some time and no problems with it. Yet to try out the grill feature.

Blackberry C-S2 Replacement Battery For 8520 8300 8310 8320 9300 8700
Blackberry C-S2 Replacement Battery For 8520 8300 8310 8320 9300 8700
Offered by MOBILEPARTZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I expected, 28 Jun. 2013
I ordered this battery to replace my old over heated one that affected how long i had to charge my phone. The old battery looked swollen and I assumed the extremely long charging time to get it to full battery (around a day) was due to it being overheated. So I brought this and ever since my phone is faster and back to normal in charging time. Would recommend.

Black Stylus Touch Pens For IPhone 3G 3Gs 4 4S iPad 2 3 IPod Touch
Black Stylus Touch Pens For IPhone 3G 3Gs 4 4S iPad 2 3 IPod Touch
Offered by Ratan-Dhan

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Jun. 2013
The product is exactly what i was expecting, it is good value for money compared to some other stylus pens, works on all my touch screen devices and handy clip attached to the top. One thing i'd complain about is after using for quite a bit the point comes off easily when using, easy to reattach though and for the price it is good.

AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Optical Mouse Black
AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Optical Mouse Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Needed a cheap mouse, 28 Jun. 2013
This is good for the price, just a simple mouse with the basic functions and easy to transport anywhere needed. also a good size, not too bulky and comfortable to use. Would recommend.

Paperchase square kraft scrapbook
Paperchase square kraft scrapbook
Offered by Paperchase

5.0 out of 5 stars This is perfect, 28 Jun. 2013
Brought this to make a scrapbook for my friends birthday, It has so many pages im worried i wont be able to fill it all up but id rather it have too many than too little. I like the feel and look of this scrap book makes it look vintagey. would recommend.

ZAFOORAH® BLACK Penguin Design Gel Case For Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 +Screen Protector(DOES'NT FIT GALAXY S3 MINI i8190)

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 28 Jun. 2013
This is quite a funny case, but i feel like the arms should be more conveniently placed it becomes very uncomfortable to hold the phone on the sides when the penguin arms are in the way, however still what I expected and i love it

Peanut Butter M&M's x1 bag
Peanut Butter M&M's x1 bag
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars NOM, 28 Jun. 2013
These were better than I expected, I will definitely be ordering more of these, just wish they were easier to buy in the UK.

Timberland Unisex-Child Classic Boots, wheat, 4 UK Toddler
Timberland Unisex-Child Classic Boots, wheat, 4 UK Toddler

1.0 out of 5 stars When ordering this..., 28 Jun. 2013
I put great care into making sure I chose the junior UK 4 and when they arrived they were a toddler UK 4. I think that only toddler sizes are available and it can get confusing when there is a section for junior. If you're ordering for toddler sizes then this is a good product it came quickly and was packaged well, but I obviously returned them due to wrong size.

BLACKBERRY GENUINE 9300 CURVE 3G BATTERY BACK COVER -BLACK BY MPAS
BLACKBERRY GENUINE 9300 CURVE 3G BATTERY BACK COVER -BLACK BY MPAS
Offered by REALMAX®-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 28 Jun. 2013
This is exactly what i expected, It came quickly and was packaged as also expected, cannot complain about the product or the price.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
Offered by Unity Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this, 28 Jun. 2013
As with any serum using too much would make my hair or anybody's hair greasy, i use a small pea sized amount and run it through mid head to the ends avoiding the roots. It has better results when using it on towel dried hair in my opinion as more like to look very shiny and greasy on dry hair. I have quite frizz prone curly hair and I found that it works very well when straightening.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3