Profile for J. Harris > Reviews

Content by J. Harris

J. Harris (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Jasmine Silk 3 Pairs Supersoft Ladies 100% Bamboo Socks Thermal Sock 3-7 (Purple)
Offered by Jasmine Silk
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, 10 Aug 2014
Lovely soft material, comfortable and warm plus they're not too tight on the lower calves. Have washed once so far and still look good

Living Incurably Despite Chronic Illness
Living Incurably Despite Chronic Illness
Price: 1.82

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for people newly diagnosed, 10 Aug 2014
The author seems like a nice person who is dealing positively with her illness. For the newly chronically ill I think it could be of help.For me it told me nothing new.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Well packaged, good advice, 2 Aug 2014
Posted quickly. Will have to wait to see how efficacious they are

Tre Mercati 66360 Twiggy Towel Ring
Tre Mercati 66360 Twiggy Towel Ring
Offered by Lydney Bathrooms Ltd
Price: 12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish product, 10 April 2014
Looks good, does the job. Better than a ring as towel can dry better and doesn't bang against the wall! Would recommend

Russell Hobbs Windermere Kettle - 1.7 Litre
Russell Hobbs Windermere Kettle - 1.7 Litre
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best kettle I've had, 2 April 2014
This is a very good kettle. It is light so easy for me to use as I have arthritis. It pours well,and you have markers inside for the number of cups/mugs so that saves energy & water. Very good price too. Very pleased with product

Victorinox - Paring Knife Wavy 8cm
Victorinox - Paring Knife Wavy 8cm
Offered by - all4cooks
Price: 3.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great knives, 2 April 2014
These are really sharp & are excellent quality Great for chopping veg. I always buy Victorinox. Good price too.. Recommended.

Dermalogica Multi- Vitamin Power Firm Cream 0.5oz
Dermalogica Multi- Vitamin Power Firm Cream 0.5oz
Offered by Utopia Beauty Sales
Price: 30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good eye cream, 20 Mar 2014
I have been using this for a while & I think it has made a difference to my fine lines. It lasts a long time & is easy to dispense. Would definitely recommend. I use mostly Dermalogica products, they are excellent products in my opinion & I have tried many.

Maytag UKF7003AXX Fridge Filter
Maytag UKF7003AXX Fridge Filter
Offered by Jamicks
Price: 19.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, good price, 13 Feb 2014
These filters are very good & I'm happy with the price. Arrived quickly, well packaged. Change every six months, nice clean water

The Valley of Amazement
The Valley of Amazement
Price: 2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 22 Jan 2014
Having read & enjoyed Amy Tan's early work I was looking forward to her new book. For me it was too long. She's obviously done a lot of research but trying to incorporate that bogged the book down & disrupted the flow.The first part drew me in, then I got increasingly irritated with the two main protagonists especially the mother Lulu. Hence I skimmed probably 40% of the book.Really couldn't recommend 2.5 score

MaddAddam
MaddAddam

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 10 Dec 2013
This review is from: MaddAddam (Kindle Edition)
I have been reading Margaret Atwood for years. I loved Oryx & Crake, was less keen on Year of the Flood but thought I'd finish off the trilogy. I'm about half way through & don't know if I'll make it to the end. I agree with another reviewer I have little interest in Zeb & actually skipped through some of his history. The whole story so far is not engaging me & I am very disappointed in the book.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5