Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Alison Anderson > Reviews

Content by Alison Anderson

Alison Anderson

Page: 1 | 2
Oasis Delights Natural Medjool Dates (1kg)
Oasis Delights Natural Medjool Dates (1kg)
Offered by The Medjool Date Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Jun. 2016
Delicious and gooey these taste like fudge to me!

Fresh Natural Medjool Dates (Jumbo size) (1KG)
Fresh Natural Medjool Dates (Jumbo size) (1KG)
Offered by knowledgeandwisdom

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 Jun. 2016
Unfortunately these did not Have a nice fudgy texture and flavour like some other dates

Garden of Life Kind Organics Methylcobalamin B12 Spray (Vegan, Gluten & Dairy Free, Raspberry Flavour, 500mcg, 58ml)
Offered by Nature's Remedies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jun. 2016
This is a great product, very easy to use and if it lasts as long as it says on the package (140 servings so 140 days) good value for money as it's vegan, Gluten free, non gmo and organic. It also tastes good. This is the only supplement I need on a vegan lifestyle so I expect a good product and have received one thanks!

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?: (And other concerns)
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?: (And other concerns)
by Mindy Kaling

4.0 out of 5 stars This book was great and made me laugh out loud the only reason ..., 25 Feb. 2016
This book was great and made me laugh out loud the only reason I gave 4 stars not 5 was because of one use of a transphobic slur. Apart from that the book was hilarious!

milk and honey
milk and honey
by rupi kaur

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing poetry I read it in one go and have ..., 25 Feb. 2016
This review is from: milk and honey (Paperback)
This is amazing poetry I read it in one go and have read it many times since. It will always be one of my favourites!

Engevita Savoury Yeast Condiment With B12, 125g
Engevita Savoury Yeast Condiment With B12, 125g
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this it's a great flavour, 25 Feb. 2016
I love this it's a great flavour, gets you some of your B12 and has last me a good 2 months so far

Nokia 3410 - SIM free (Green, Grey or Blue Fascia) Green Pictured
Nokia 3410 - SIM free (Green, Grey or Blue Fascia) Green Pictured

2.0 out of 5 stars This was great while it lasted but I somehow managed to break ..., 25 Feb. 2016
This was great while it lasted but I somehow managed to break it even though they're supposed to be unbreakable

No-Moo Melty Vegan Cheese - Twin Pack
No-Moo Melty Vegan Cheese - Twin Pack

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not the best vegan cheese I've tried, 25 Feb. 2016
It's not the best vegan cheese I've tried, it does taste nice but it's not great value for money and I didn't get through it quick enough as it started going mouldy. But its not bad either! Just not for me.

Head Case Designs Hot Pink to Teal Vivid Swirls Protective Snap-on Hard Back Case Cover for Sony Xperia Z3

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have this on my phone all the time it's great, 25 Feb. 2016
I have this on my phone all the time it's great

RealFoodSource Certified Organic Coconut Sugar (2KG)
RealFoodSource Certified Organic Coconut Sugar (2KG)
Offered by RealFoodSource Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars i bought 2kg as it's better value for money and I have no regrets I ..., 25 Feb. 2016
This sugar is absolutely delicious, has a more unique taste than normal sugar.i bought 2kg as it's better value for money and I have no regrets I use it every day, this is great for a high carb low fat vegan diet. It came quickly and was well packaged.

Page: 1 | 2