Profile for Dagobahbabe > Reviews

Content by Dagobahbabe

Dagobahbabe (Staffordshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Burger (Love Food) (Cookery)
The Burger (Love Food) (Cookery)
by Tara Duggan

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Burger book, 21 Aug 2013
I love this burger book. It has so many delicious burgers and I've tried quite a few and they are delicious. The sides are great too. A must buy for a burger fan.

Into the Arms of a Cowboy
Into the Arms of a Cowboy

4.0 out of 5 stars Really hot and romantic, 1 Jan 2013
Wow this book really surprised me. I really, really enjoyed it. I'm was dubious about this book because it was a freebie and I've read quite a few stinking freebies, this one I'm glad to say wasn't.
From the start the book intrigued me and the tension kept me reading. The romance grew slowly and burned hot when realised. The story was warm and exciting and left me smiling. A beautiful romance with a dash of hot sexy lovemaking, and a gorgeous cowboy to top it off, perfect.

One Night Rodeo (Blacktop Cowboys Novels)
One Night Rodeo (Blacktop Cowboys Novels)
by Lorelei James

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 18 Aug 2012
I hate writing reviews for books I really like because I say stupid words like awesomesauce and fanbloodytastic but that's because those are the only words that fit the excitement in my head. This book fit those descriptions.
I can't really describe how much I loved this book and even a slight jig around my house can't express it via dance.
I fell hard for Kyle in bk 1 and for him to finally get his hea was heartwarmingly marvelous. Infact I cried at the last page.
This romance between Celia and Kyle had been coming for awhile and I wasn't disappointed at the love and heat in their story.
One of the things I loved was the raw passion between the couple and how well that pure love and passion leapt off the page and gripped me. A real happy ending for sweet couple.
This series has captured my heart and I can't wait to see what comes next.

Triple Shot
Triple Shot

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet romance, 16 Aug 2012
This review is from: Triple Shot (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this one especially as a certain character got her karma smacked into her. It was sweet and romantic and over too soon. I'm sad to see this series end, I love all the characters like friends. Susan finally getting her hea was a lovely ending though and I liked the little surprise too.

Having My Baby
Having My Baby

2.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievable Romance, 19 May 2012
This review is from: Having My Baby (Kindle Edition)
I did enjoy the premise of this story but it failed to deliver a believable romance. The heart was missing in this story. Most of the characters were unlikeable and I didn't feel attached to any of them. I kept reading to the end, so there was something there to keep me interested but I just felt this story lacked real emotion.

Texas Two Step (Texas Montgomery Mavericks)
Texas Two Step (Texas Montgomery Mavericks)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot, wild, romance, 16 May 2012
Absolutely loved this book, I couldn't put it down. It reminded me of Lorelei James and Vivian Arend's Books.
The romance was turbulent but that's what made it even better. I can't wait for the next book in the series. This is a series to and author to watch.

The Perfect Play (Play-By-Play Novels (Heat))
The Perfect Play (Play-By-Play Novels (Heat))
by Jaci Burton

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Romance, 21 April 2012
Really loved this book. It's the first book I've read by Jaci Burton and I wasn't disappointed.
The sweet story between two great characters kept me glued till the end and even then I wanted more.
I like how she dealt with certain issues and I was amazed how accurate she got it.
The heat is this book is scorching but it was the romance that really made me fall in love with it.
Oh and a quick mention for the cover, OMG!
I think I have to wipe the drool off my face everytime I see it, definately buy the paperback!
Can't wait to read the next book.

Personal Protection (Hauberk Protection)
Personal Protection (Hauberk Protection)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot and sexy read, 28 Mar 2012
This is a great erotic read and a good follow up to the first book. This book is much longer than the first book but it allows for you to see the characters grow and fall in love. Very hot sex scenes and a really good story. I'm loving this series.

Curvy Kate Women's Portia Thong Black/Pink CK4002 14
Curvy Kate Women's Portia Thong Black/Pink CK4002 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Thong, 28 Mar 2012
I really love this thong. It's so pretty and sexy. It's really comfortable to wear too. It's looks great with the matching bra. I will definitely be buying more from Curvy Kate.

Blue Banana Black Off The Shoulder Strappy Top Size 16
Blue Banana Black Off The Shoulder Strappy Top Size 16
Offered by Blue Banana

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Top, 28 Mar 2012
This top arrived really fast and I was so excited to try it on. I was a bit disappointed at the quality of the material considering it cost almost £30. It looks like a top you could buy from a market trader for much less. It fit perfect but I found the laces a pain and it was shorter than usual in the body. The top is very revealing but I bought it for that exact reason, I want to make my husband slobber. It's not a top to wear to the inlaws for tea. Overall it's a lovely top but a little too expensive for what you get.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9