Profile for mr j i wills > Reviews

Lucio Fire Bowl
Offered by CharliesDirect

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little BBQ, 16 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Lucio Fire Bowl
Really like this item as it folds up into a tidy bag and fits in our shed very easilly.We choose it due to lack of available space and it hasnt let us down, We've used it on the beach and taken it on days out already as well. Build quality seems okay the legs are sturdy enough and so far its kept its finish. I have kept it very clean after every use making sure its scrubbed out fully and it till looks okay, loads of use left in it. We havent used it as a firepit yet but I can't forsee any issue there. All round great little item. Only reason it hasn't scored a five is because after buying it I found it cheaper in a Dunen Mill shop.

Grenade Thermo Detonator Thermogenic Weight Management Capsules - Tub of 100 Capsules
Offered by Colossol Nutrition

4.0 out of 5 stars Definatly help with motivation, 26 Nov. 2013
So I've been using the grenade for about 3 weeks now, and I definitely find it helps to motivate me to go to the gym with its big caffeine kick and leaves you with a lot energy. I've had some of my best workouts in months after using grenade.

I dont really drink caffeine so I fLund that I couldn't use them in the afternoon or I wouldn't be able to sleep but that's just a personal affect I think.

As a workout aid there great but I'm not sure how affective they are as diet pills I have not experianced any loss of appetite or weight, but if your looking for a pre workout boost thnlen I'd definitely recommend.

HE0227EKGRM - Shark S700-S Legion Mat Motorcycle Helmet M Black/Green (KGR)
HE0227EKGRM - Shark S700-S Legion Mat Motorcycle Helmet M Black/Green (KGR)

4.0 out of 5 stars This is the first I would say mid range helmet I've bought and I like it, 12 Nov. 2013
Previously I've only worn a budget helmet so this is my first mid range helmet and I have to say I'm impressed the quility is obviously a step above what I had in my previous £60 lid and the finish is good as well.

The helmet has a quick release buckle which I find much easier than D rings although I think the D rings may be more secure. The finsh is nice and its definitly a unique helmet I've recieved a few comments on it already especially when its left in the staff room at work. How well the Matt finish will age is up for debate and I'm considering keeping it as a summer helmet as so far I havent't got it wet.

The padding is a comfortable fit although my head meaurement is a medium I ended up returning the pads and changing to a small which I prefer as a fit and I would recommend to maybe go one size smaller for comfort.

There is one issue preventing the helmey getting a full 5 stars and that is the sun shield as it clips my noise when I lower it, it doesn't hurt but it is still annoying although once it is down it works well and is comfortable.

I would definitly order a Shark helmet again, and would use this seller as well as my return to change to a small was well dealt with and communication was brilliant.

UPDATE - Just covered 350 miles in one day in horrible windy weather, so now I can say it held up to the rain and even the grit on the road. But most importantly it was comfortable and kept the noise at bay fairly well. I would say that the ventilation could be better I have today ordered a pinlock (the visor is already pinlock enabled) as it kept fogging up (the cold weather didn't help) and I would say to anyone using it for distance all year round to get a pinlock.

Green Camo Army Waterproof Motorcycle Bike Trousers W32 L34
Green Camo Army Waterproof Motorcycle Bike Trousers W32 L34
Offered by Bike-Wear-Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Trousers Good Price, 4 Nov. 2013
Recieved the trousers this week much sooner than I expected I think it only took 2 days which is great, luckily someone was home to take delivery. First impressions were good, nice weight & nice quility feel, with zipper, velcro and button fastener on the zip and then velcro adjustment on the waist, then zip and velcro fasteners on the lower legs.

So far I have yet to use them on the bike as its in the shop but once I do I'll update the review if I have any issues with them.

However I have spent a bit of time wearing them and getting a good feel for them and I have to say they are comfy and I like the fit they are quite a slim fitting trouser and I bought them in the same size as I'd wear jeans and they fit like a glove.

The liner is easilly removed and held in with a zip at the top and buttons at the legs and with the liner in I was sweating in the house so I'm sure they are warm enough for the winter, I found them too tight if I had jeans on underneath unless I removed the thermal liner so I guess the choice is yours liner if your just riding but if you plan on getting to your destination and removing the trousers I'd leave the liner at home (you could try a larger size but having trousers too big for me around the waist for annoy me!)

Also if you like to be able to take your trousers off without removing your bike boots you'll have issues as again the slimmer fitting legs would get in the way and you might find yourself getting your boot stuck in the pocket that holds the kneepad in place (especially when putting them back on).

Right so far so good, now for the only part of the trousers that have so far stopped me scoring it a full 5 stars. The protection on the hips is well placed but really is a token gesture I'm not sure it'll provide much padding in the case of a fall, as a result on the bright side it doesn't impact comfort so its not all bad (They are just foam pads).

The kneepads are good quility and you would feel confident in there ability to offer some serious protection (if somehow you ended up coming off and managing to slid on your knees that is) As expected when your standing the knee pads hang low below your knees and feel a little awkward when walking but once your in the sitting position on your bike they fit comfortably in place. I ride a 02 FZR and its a upright riding postion. I imagine if your were a cruiser rider (with a more straight legged riding postion) the knee pads might become irritating. They have a curved shape to fit perfectly when your legs are anywhere near 90 degrees any straighter than that and the pad would sit below the knee.

So overal I'm very happy with the trousers for a sub £50 piece of kit well happy, infact I'm already thinking of getting plain black ones (kind of wish I went black to start with as the back of this trousers are solid black and look great)

Grafters Strong Black 140cm Shoe Laces
Grafters Strong Black 140cm Shoe Laces
Offered by AB hats-accessories

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought to replace laces in my issued boots, 1 Nov. 2013
No issues nice strong laces perfect for boots, I expect they'd be too long for most shoes so if your looking for shoes I'd buy shorter.

However if you need cheap long laces whick are suprisingly strong buy these.

Abus 165/30 Combi Padlock - Brass
Abus 165/30 Combi Padlock - Brass
Offered by Equestrian Performance

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing not to like, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Abus Combi Padlock, 165 (Sports)
It is what it is.

I have no complaints the padlock is exactly what I thoguht it would be, I'm not going to claim its the most exciting thing in the world (come on its just a padlock!) But it works the instrcutions were clear and easy to follow to change the code.

The padlock itself is solid enough for the size and prize and so far hasn't stopped working. If you need a cheap padlock and are always loosing keys you can't go wrong./.

X-LIGHT DRY SACK 4L WATERPROOF BAG CANOE CANOEING KAYAK
X-LIGHT DRY SACK 4L WATERPROOF BAG CANOE CANOEING KAYAK
Offered by Outdoor Value

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my requirements, 1 Nov. 2013
I know some of the reviews say that these bags aren't 100% waterproof and not what they are described as but you don't buy a cheap car and expect the same experiance as something more expensive do you?

I can't say that I've tried dropping them in a river and testing the water proofing, partially because I don't want or need too. But also because I can already tell you that whatever you've put on the inside will get damp.

However if like me you like the outdoors, camping, cycling or motorcycling these are perfect. I bought a whole bunch of them in different sizes and they've survived the worst of the Scottish weather and have kept everything inside them 100% dry.

So to sum up if Sailing, Kayaking, Canoeing are your hobbies don't be cheap go and buy a proper dry bag spend some money and keep your stuff dry.

For anything else buy these there great. Its worth noting that I since bought more as well in varying sizes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 25, 2013 3:03 PM GMT

X-LIGHT DRY SACK 13L WATERPROOF BAG CANOE CANOE KAYAK
X-LIGHT DRY SACK 13L WATERPROOF BAG CANOE CANOE KAYAK
Offered by Outdoor Value

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my requirements, 1 Nov. 2013

You Really Got Me
You Really Got Me

4.0 out of 5 stars Reviewing a song is too personal so I'll simply and quickly review the experiance., 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: You Really Got Me (MP3 Download)

You may not like my taste in music, but I have no complaints with how easy the song was to download or play online via amazon.

I also think the price is similar to itunes.

I would and have downloaded again

And I Love Her (Love In A Song Mix)
And I Love Her (Love In A Song Mix)

I also think the price is similar to itunes.

I would and have downloaded again