Profile for Ashmeister > Reviews

Content by Ashmeister

Ashmeister

Page: 1 | 2
LAURA Extra Thick 95x65cm Travel Cot Mattress 7cm Thick So More Comfy : Reversible : BRITISH MADE With High Grade Density Foam CMHR28
Offered by BABY best BUYS

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Apart From The Initial Smell, 19 May 2015
This would have got 5* if it weren't for the (almost chemical) smell. If the mattress is aired sufficiently this does go away.
It fits perfectly into my Redkite travel cot and I'm sure my daughter won't have a problem sleeping on it. It's nice and thick.

Munchkin Star Fountain
Munchkin Star Fountain
Offered by BabySecurity

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 19 May 2015
I was very disappointed with this. The reviews seemed to be excellent but upon arrival it was the wrong colour then it was quite difficult to get the battery compartment open.
It worked for all of a week and decided to break. Water had somehow got into the battery compartment even though everything had been screwed back into place properly.
It's not even worth sending back. Perhaps mine was a one off but take my review into consideration before buying this.

The Great Escaper: The Life and Death of Roger Bushell - Love, Betrayal, Big X and The Great Escape
by Simon Pearson

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandad's Best Read, 21 Sept. 2013
I purchased this for my grandad because I thought this is something he would really enjoy reading and I wasn't wrong.

Within a week he had read the whole thing and he said himself it is a really hard book to put down once you get started.

The book is now being circulated throughout the family and so far, no one has had a bad word to say about it.

Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Bouncer
Fisher-Price Luv U Zoo Bouncer
Offered by siamexpress

5.0 out of 5 stars A Big Thumbs Up From My Niece!, 21 Sept. 2013
I purchased this for my baby niece (3 months) and she loves it! She seems to love playing with the monkey more than anything and she settles so well when the vibration option is turned on.

It's really easy to set up and really easy to strap your baby into. The animal sounds are just divine!

Canac Cat's Cradle, Standard
Canac Cat's Cradle, Standard

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Price, 21 Sept. 2013
I bought this for my elderly cat Zag (18 yrs) because now he is a senior and prone to arthritis he needs the pressure taken off his bones from sleeping in a bed on the floor.

He instantly took a liking to the cradle and now barely moves from it. I think it's the most comfortable he has been in a while.

The product came promptly, packaged well and it was really easy to put together. It supports the weight of my cat and almost moulds to his shape making him feel safe when he's off the ground. It's a big thumbs up from Zag and me :)

Bluebell Lodge/Summer Lodge/Rose Cottage Hugger By Scratch and Newton 152x61x112.5
Offered by Scratch and Newton Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Great Price, 21 Sept. 2013
I will admit at first that I attempted to purchase this product from Pets At Home because I wasn't sure that I would be able to get the same product on Amazon which fitted my rabbits hutch correctly.

Believe it or not it was £75 plus delivery and I'm afraid I wasn't going to be paying such a price because that would have made the cover almost as expensive as the hutch itself.

Just out of curiosity I checked Amazon and low and behold, exactly the same product as Pets At Home but £34 cheaper which begs the question: Why are Pets At Home charging so much?!

Anyway, rant over, the product itself arrived promptly, well packaged and easy to fit. I couldn't be more happy with it and I'm sure my rabbit Pip appreciates it too. It's very effective at keeping out the wind and rain since it fits so snugly to the hutch and when the winter months arrive it will be invaluable in keeping Pip warm.

Wooden RABBIT GUINEA PIG FERRET HUTCH HOUSE CAGE PEN WITH BUILT IN RUN - 100cm x 55cm x 100xm
Offered by MHSTAR

1.0 out of 5 stars If I Could Rate It A Zero I Would!, 16 July 2013
The photos are misleading! They make the hutch look more spacious than it actually is. Within hours of my rabbit using it the ramp fell off and the hinges on one of the bottom doors is already loose. I hear you say that perhaps it is because of my putting it together, not so! My brother is a carpenter and he put it together for me.

This is a shoddy product and definitely not worth the money, I can't send it back due to the cost. I now have to spend yet more money at a more respected pet store purchasing a more reliable hutch. Thanks for nothing!

Loc8tor Pet
Loc8tor Pet

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Training Tool, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Loc8tor Pet (Misc.)
I bought the loc8tor because my cat Poe only has three legs and manages to get stranded in gardens quite a lot.

Myself and my partner have trained him to come to us for treats when the remote is turned on and the device on his collar beeps and it works every time!I'm a lot let anxious when I let him out all day now because I know he can be found.

I found the loc8tor to be very accurate on the test runs ( I got my partner to hide somewhere in the neighbourhood and I found my way to him each time ) and since it has a 122m radius and Poe doesn't tend to venture very far, this device is ideal and once the technique is mastered it is an asset to have.

I would recommend this to anyone. A top product.

River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
River Cottage Veg Every Day! (River Cottage Every Day)
by Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall

5.0 out of 5 stars For a newbie veggie, this is the business!, 7 Aug. 2012
Not long ago, I decided to be a vegetarian and this cook book was recommended to me by a friend who still eats meat, but uses this book very often in his home cooking so thought I'd give it a go.

I wasn't disappointed, the variety in itself is astounding and the food I have made from the book already has been delicious. So far I have turned my hand to making the roasted rataoullie, Spinach cheese and penne spouffle and the mushroom and kale lasagne. Even my partner has enjoyed such meals even though he loves meat.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants a bit more veg in their diets, someone like me who has just recently decided to be a vegetarian and even people who enjoy meat because this book provides new avenues to home cooking. Trust me, you will be pleasantly surprised!

Wolfheart (World of Warcraft (Gallery Books))
Wolfheart (World of Warcraft (Gallery Books))
by Richard a. Knaak

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good read, 21 Mar. 2012
This is the first book I have purchased written by Knaak since I tend to go for Christie Goldens work when it comes to the warcraft universe.

I was not disappointed with Knaak's skills as a writer, it flows well and descriptions during key moments are executed expertly.

The only tiny thing I had a problem with was the fact that he used the word 'lupine' as a description a bit too much for my liking. Do not let that put you off though it's a fantastic story and well worth the read.

Page: 1 | 2