Profile for D. TRAYNOR > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Township
Township

5.0 out of 5 stars fun game, 5 May 2015
This review is from: Township (App)
Good for switching off

Victorinox Explorer Swiss Army Knife (Red) 1670300 VICEXPL
Victorinox Explorer Swiss Army Knife (Red) 1670300 VICEXPL
Offered by K Master

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little knife set, 28 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my son for Christmas, he loves it. It has just the right number of tools and gets used all the time.

VAX FILTER SET 2000 2001 2300 4000 5000 6000 SERIES FILTER SET (A9)
VAX FILTER SET 2000 2001 2300 4000 5000 6000 SERIES FILTER SET (A9)
Offered by VacMagic

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 Feb. 2013
This vax filter set fits very well and does what it should do. It is also very good value for money.

Cesar's Way: The Natural, Everyday Guide to Understanding and Correcting Common Dog Problems
by Cesar Millan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 28 Feb. 2013
I found this book really interesting. As other reviewers have stated, it is not a training manual but gives a really good insight into how a dogs mind works.

Electricity (Make It Work)
Electricity (Make It Work)

5.0 out of 5 stars Make it Work, 11 Jan. 2010
My 9 year old son brought a copy of the make it work machines book home from school and we were very impressed with it so bought this along with the one on electricity.

The books are very clear, they set out all that will be needed for each project and then show you step by step using pictures along with the text.

This is a great gift for an inquisitive child. I would recommend filling a small box with some parts that will be needed to give with the book as they will want to start making things straight away.

Machines (Make It Work! Series)
Machines (Make It Work! Series)
by Andrew Haslam

5.0 out of 5 stars Make It Work - Machines, 11 Jan. 2010
My 9 year old son brought a copy of this book home from school and we were very impressed with it so bought this along with the one on electricity.

The book is very clear, it sets out all that will be needed for each project and then shows you step by step using pictures along with the text.

The Killer Cat Strikes Back
The Killer Cat Strikes Back
by Anne Fine

5.0 out of 5 stars Killer Cat Series, 11 Jan. 2010
My two sons (7 & 9) loved The Killer Cat book. We have recently aquired a cat and it brought home a bird the day we started reading the book which meant we could relate to the characters really well.

We couldn't wait to get The Killer Cat Strikes Back and were not disapointed. It's not quite as funny as the first one but still very good, we can't wait to get the rest of the books now.

Mustek DV316L black mini Digital Video Camera/ Camcorder +4GB +Case Bundle
Mustek DV316L black mini Digital Video Camera/ Camcorder +4GB +Case Bundle

5.0 out of 5 stars Camcorder Bundle, 11 Jan. 2010
I bought this for my son for christmas. The bundle is very good value, there is no zoom and the picture quality is not perfect but for a young child that is no problem.

My son has had hours of fun filming everyone and making his own movies. For the price this is highly recomended.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2012 8:57 PM GMT

LEGO Creator 4957: Ferris Wheel
LEGO Creator 4957: Ferris Wheel
Offered by Eultgen-toys

5.0 out of 5 stars Ferris Wheel, 11 Jan. 2010
I bought this for my nine year old son who is lego mad and he loves it. He built the opening bridge at christmas and now is experimenting with the power motor on other models he has designed.

We had to pay double lego's rrp for this item which I feel is unfair, this seems to be a problem with lego items in general in that they sell out quickly and are then sold on at a very high profit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 10, 2015 7:11 PM BST

Cranium Cadoo
Cranium Cadoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Family Game, 7 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Cranium Cadoo (Toy)
I bought this game based on other reviews and was not disapointed.

The questions/challanges are so varied that we never get bored or know what's coming next.

This is a great family game and we will purchasing more games from cranium very soon.

Page: 1 | 2