Profile for Callaghan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Breville Antony Worrall Thompson VBM006 Breadmaker
Breville Antony Worrall Thompson VBM006 Breadmaker

5.0 out of 5 stars THEY HAVE A REVISED RECIPE BOOK!!!, 20 Feb. 2013
Dont give in!!! This bread maker is brilliant - yes the initial recipe book was indeed wrong, but contact Breville and they will simply email you a brand new one as a .pdf print it out and off you go!!!

I have copied and pasted ( which doesnt work too well ) the Basic white loaf instructions.... you should be able to understand... for the 1lb loaf use the top measures on all the ingredients etc... hope it helps :)

P.s Breville have been fantastic in their after sales care - so please contact them for your new recipe book :)

Ingredients

Vicky

My Very Favourite Nursery Rhyme Record
My Very Favourite Nursery Rhyme Record

5.0 out of 5 stars brings back memories!, 25 May 2012
I used to listen to this as a child, my dad played it all the time and we all sung along together, shame families dont seem to do this anymore :(

I would highly recommend this to anyone with a child (or who was one once and remembers these tunes) they are such fun as sung so beautifully!

The Best Christmas Album In The World ... Ever! (New Edition)
The Best Christmas Album In The World ... Ever! (New Edition)
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have at Xmas, 25 May 2012
has all my fave xmas songs on it, love it - must have for Christmas!

Really like all the songs on here, i think it occasionally gets updated as i seems to see newer songs on here than my older versions.

Dyson DC05, DC08 Stair Tool
Dyson DC05, DC08 Stair Tool
Offered by euroelectricals

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant! makes stairs easy to keep clean, 25 May 2012
Its really good cos you can angle it as you clean, so you can get right into the corners of the stairs, mine are really narrow and hard to get normal cleaners in at the right angle, this tool is so much easier!! love it!

Thanks

Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro Concentrated Enriched Compost 18 Litres (expands to 50 Litres)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does as it claims - what more can you ask for?, 18 May 2012
I'll keep it brief, i expanded what i needed in a bucket -seemed easier due to drainage holes in my pots. for a peat free compost I have to say it has the best look and feel of all the peat free's I have tried. Plants seem to be doing well. Much easier to store, easier to buy in bulk, Got 8 bags in my car, if I bought 'normal' compost max my car can take is 3 :(

Great I can buy it on-line too, not many places deliver compost bought on-line :) nice one Amazon and Miracle-Gro.

M.Callaghan

Felco FEL6  Model  6 Compact  Secateurs
Felco FEL6 Model 6 Compact Secateurs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Mrs, 18 April 2012
Got these for the other half as she has very small hands which ache and tire quickly when doing lots of pruning. The small size works perfect for her, great quality, never lost a spring ( seems to happen often with cheaper brands) so all in all very happy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 3, 2013 10:42 PM GMT

Over the Hills and Far Away: The Music of Sharpe [SOUNDTRACK]
Over the Hills and Far Away: The Music of Sharpe [SOUNDTRACK]

5.0 out of 5 stars loved the series, love the music, 18 April 2012
Such powerful music, if you liked the series then get this album you wont be disappointed. Over the hills and far away is by far my favourite, but also broken hearted I will wander - the words must be listened to!

Roundup Ready to Use Weedkiller Gel
Roundup Ready to Use Weedkiller Gel
Offered by Compact Compatibles

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally killed it!!, 18 April 2012
I have been 'fighting' with a patch of ground elder growing up in between my roses and a fuchsia, I did not like spraying for fear of losing my roses, saw this.... tried it.... ok it took a while, just over 3 weeks... but FINALLY it looks all dead!

Fingers crossed for a ground elder free year ... :)

Miracle-Gro Patch Magic Grass Seed, Feed and Coir 10 Patches 750 g Shaker Jug
Miracle-Gro Patch Magic Grass Seed, Feed and Coir 10 Patches 750 g Shaker Jug
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Patch Magic worked Miracles for me!, 27 April 2010
Well I have to say this product seems to have done what it says it will. I applied this 2 weeks ago, and I am now seeing the first few shoots of grass showing.
I do admit after 7 days I was a bit worried as nothing was showing, so I called the help line. I was advised that the ground was still cold - and true, I was still having the occasional ground frost - they advised me that the seed would start to grow once the soil warmed, which it appears to be doing now!

I think we all have to be realistic - It's not actually going to do miracles, but it is growing where grass didn't grow before. Not tried in on concrete... not sure why I would!

Hope this has helped somone.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2010 10:12 AM BST

Fireman Sam Rescue Vehicle With Sound, Lights & Tom Figure
Fireman Sam Rescue Vehicle With Sound, Lights & Tom Figure

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 24 Mar. 2010
My Nephew got this as a gift from me at Christmas, he loved it. He is a very hands on practical boy of 3 who loved being able to turn the power off to save the batteries!! The lights and sounds were great, just had some difficulty getting Tom to sit up in his seat, but that only annoyed me... kids don't worry about that! "Flamin' Koalas" :)

Page: 1 | 2