Profile for M. PHILLIPS > Reviews

M. PHILLIPS (LONDON)

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi
Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi

5.0 out of 5 stars Best reading device.., 16 Nov. 2013
After resisting the urge to buy a Kindle I am now on my second and will not go back!!
It is GREAT in respect of size, weight and features such as choice of fonts, choice of font size, instant word dictionary and of course page markers for each book. Having previously said I love books and the feel of the pages, changing fonts and internal lighting outweighs everything my old bulky paperbacks provided. I'm a total convert who loves my kindle paper white.

The Billionaire's Christmas Baby (Entangled Indulgence)
The Billionaire's Christmas Baby (Entangled Indulgence)

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice read, 16 Nov. 2013
This story was a joy to read especially after reading a heavy thriller. The story was well written from the prospective of both characters as each event transpired. Highly recommended for a quick easy read.

Here Comes the Bride (Modern Arrangements Trilogy Book 2)
Here Comes the Bride (Modern Arrangements Trilogy Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice read entertaining, 28 May 2013
Recommended as an entertaining light read...
Somewhat predictable but perfect for reading on holiday or between heavier subject matter.
Overall I would recommend

Human Remains
Human Remains

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Human Remains (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book surprisingly good. The overall language, tone and plot proved very entertaining. Loved the characters too. Loved the idea of the departed having their say...
Highly recommended.

3,096 Days
3,096 Days

4.0 out of 5 stars Very well written, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: 3,096 Days (Kindle Edition)
Despite her ordeal, this book is very well written. My heart goes out to Natascha this gives a good insight into some of what she went through during her captivity.

No Child of Mine
No Child of Mine

5.0 out of 5 stars Susan Lewis has outdone herself, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: No Child of Mine (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic book, I am a fan of Susan Lewis but this book is now one of my favorites. Just when I thought she couldn't get any better she pulls this out the bag. Currently reading the sequel "Don't Let Me Go" which I purchased BEFORE completing this. Highly recommended..

Caroline Ice Cube Bags - 1643
Caroline Ice Cube Bags - 1643
Offered by GBP International

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cubes since the Rubiks!!, 1 Jan. 2012
I have always used ice cube bags as they are space saving and convenient but these are great...My biggest bug bear was finding storage for the loose cubes once they are set (only necessary if you like to access the cubes quickly) but these bags actually double up as storage for the loose cubes.

Tomy Thomas My First Remote Control Thomas
Tomy Thomas My First Remote Control Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 16 Jan. 2011
Brought this for my 22 month godson it has taken him a while to realise the remote is actually controlling it, that said he enjoyed it without the remote. He has now understood the concept of the remote and loves making it work.

Garden Water Spray With 50ft Hose- Watering (350)
Garden Water Spray With 50ft Hose- Watering (350)

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of attachment, 6 July 2010
Although the hose itself is of good quality, the metal screw-on attachment constantly leaks from both the tap and nozzle attachment(despite trying various washers). I purchased this as I thought it would be longer lasting but you are better off with the original coiled version (which I had previously) as you can also put any other attachments on them....

Russell Hobbs 13421-40 1.7 L Capacity Glass Kettle with LED lights and Oust Descaler, 3 kW

3.0 out of 5 stars WEEKLY CLEANING AND NOT SUITABLE FOR THE YOUNG, 31 Jan. 2010
I brought this kettle as I already have the toaster and the original kettle started to leak after 5 years usage... Although a beautiful appliance the practical use of the kettle is compromised as condensation and lime scale cloud the glass design literally. That said the kettle has to be the most beautiful on the market and if you are anything like me, you'll put up with the disadvantages and keep cleaning rather that opt for a more practical kettle. Be prepared to clean kettle at least once a week unless you're going to use filtered water only. In my opinion the kettle is not safe for younger children as the spout is wider than normal and can dangerous if not poured carefully.