ARRAY(0xa0bd16c0)

Respect
Respect
Price: 6.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Respect (Kindle Edition)
I have read all her books, and they are all so easy to read and hard to put down, the way you feel like you're there in the story you're living it, would recommend to anyone who is a Martina Cole fan, they are a great read.

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (Millennium trilogy)
The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (Millennium trilogy)
Price: 4.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 7 Feb 2014
I had to read this one as I've read the other two, all equally brilliant and a surprising twist along the way, the writing of this book kept you interested, lots of long unpronouncable words but I had my own words and names for most of the characters and places, highly recommend, now I'm going to watch the films

The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium trilogy)
The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium trilogy)
Price: 4.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Good thriller, 13 Jan 2014
I loved this book, probably more than the first, it's written very well, keeping u gripped, now I know the characters you read it easier, would recommend to anyone that likes a good thriller.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Price: 2.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read, 2 Dec 2013
I was recommended this novel, it's not what I would normally read, I found it hard to get into at first, but after a few chapters it started getting interesting, so kept reading, I'm glad I did as it was a very good book, glad I didn't see the film first it's nothing like the book apparently. But would recommend to anyone who like a good thriller.

The Victim
The Victim
Price: 6.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Victim (Kindle Edition)
From start to finish, I couldn't put the book down, when I realised these were a trilogy I couldn't wait to get the next,then the next, Kimberley has the gift of writing such gripping books, from start to finish, I have read lots of her books & loved every one of them

Pink Tpu Gel Case Cover For Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, 13 Oct 2013
Fits perfectly, does the job, dropped my phone a few times but it just bounced, came exactly how it was described very quick delivery, very happy with product value for money!

Angry Birds Free
Angry Birds Free
Price: 0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly addictive, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds Free (App)
Very good game when finding yourself having a spare few hours! Quite annoying when you can't complete the level, so you give it to your husband to do, then loose it for half an hour

Random Access Memories
Random Access Memories
Price: 5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars good tunes, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: Random Access Memories (Audio CD)
If u like their other album's, this one is a grower different to the others but we'll worth giving a go

The Front
The Front
Price: 3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars an amazing read, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Front (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book all of her books are a great, you really do get into her stories from the start, it grips you throughout the book, would recommend to anyone who likes Martina Cole &Mandesue Heller.

Jackie Brown: Original Soundtrack
Jackie Brown: Original Soundtrack
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 4.53

5.0 out of 5 stars cracking tunes, 8 Oct 2013
Good oldies in this compilation that takes you back to the scene in the film, would recommend to anyone with a bit of an eclectic taste!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3