Profile for N. Shields > Reviews

Content by N. Shields

N. Shields (Reading, ENGLAND)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable and look good, 7 Jan. 2014
They are waterproof as said, look good, are light and sooo comfortable to walk in. They are my first choice of foot wear every time.

Withings Smart Body Analyzer - Black
Withings Smart Body Analyzer - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems OK, 31 Dec. 2013
Linked to the wifi using a iPad easily. Not so easy to link a Samsung note II phone via bluetooth but in hindsight I don't think I needed to. Takes a few minutes for my account on my phone to be updated after weighing myself in the morning. It recognised both my husband and myself straight away (we both already used the withings app on our phones to manually record our weight). it doesn't seem very accurate when taking my heart rate or my fat %. My heart ranges from 55 to 95 within minutes and my fat % changed by 10% in the same time scale, but it is interesting and it is nice not having to enter my weight everyday any more. Just stand on the scales and it does the rest. Great.

LG Electronics Tone+ HBS-730 Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
LG Electronics Tone+ HBS-730 Bluetooth Headset - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by shopherellc

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband is surprised by how much he likes them, 31 Dec. 2013
I had bought my son a set of the 700s last christmas used with an HTC android phone and now a Samsung S4 phone. He wasn't impressed by the look of them at first but ended up using them all the time. After 11 months the left channel died and we got a refund from amazon. When asked if he wanted the same again there was no hesitation in saying yes. I got him this newer model the 730s and ordered my husband the same. It took my husband a couple of days to get used to where the buttons are ad he still has a few problems four days on but he hardly takes them off now. My husband had always bought himself very expensive wired headsets to go with his iPhone but they have never last the year so here's hoping these will.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2014 12:43 PM GMT

TWIN DRAFT GUARD DRAUGHT EXTRUDER DOOR & WINDOW INSULATOR ENERGY SAVING
TWIN DRAFT GUARD DRAUGHT EXTRUDER DOOR & WINDOW INSULATOR ENERGY SAVING
Offered by Unique Tips

4.0 out of 5 stars Not much to look at but work, 31 Dec. 2013
The material is a bit cheap looking but for the price I didn't really expect more and they really do work. Bought two.

Horizon Women's Merino Lining 2 Pack Sock - Black/Grey/Pink & Grey/Black/Purple, Size 4-7
Offered by Graham Tiso Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 31 Dec. 2013
Not a huge % of merino (can't remember exact mix but was disappointed). Fit OK. need to see how they wash

InterDesign Axis Over the Door 5 Hook, Chrome
InterDesign Axis Over the Door 5 Hook, Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars My son is very pleased, 31 Dec. 2013
I bought this to go over my son's door at Uni. His door is 35mm wide and closes OK with hooks in place. Hooks are strong enough and spaced wide enough apart to fit jackets and towels on each hook at the same time.

Pack of 2 Wall Mountable Space Saving Cycle Bike Storage Hooks
Pack of 2 Wall Mountable Space Saving Cycle Bike Storage Hooks
Offered by Top Value Prices

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 31 Dec. 2013
Does work but they aren't very strong. Plate bends so puts more strain on top screw which came out and had to use a longer screw. Still working though and easy to put bike in, though my bike is a light weight road bike.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Blue 3D Rain Drops Design Hybrid Hard Case Cover + Free Screen Protector - Part of Fab Mobile Phone Accessories Range
Offered by FAB2983

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked this and it fitted well, 30 Sept. 2013
but I no longer use it for two reasons:-
1, it was awkward to take on and off when swapping the battery (which I do often) and
2, I felt it safer allowing the back and battery to pop off when dropped as this appears to absorb the impact more, saying that I have gained more chips in the metal effect band since removal but the screen is undamaged and I have dropped it rather a lot on a hard floor.

Desktop UK Plug In Mains Battery Charger and USB Phone Charger for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 EB595675LUCSTD Compatible Batteries by Foneboy®
Offered by Rhinocase

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 30 Sept. 2013
It has a very bright light, starts red when charging and turns blue once charge. It is slower than charging via the phone but it is so useful and the battery clips in easily. The light is too bright for me to have beside the bed so I have it in the front room.

Twin Pack 3200 mAh Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 - Part of Fab Mobile Phone Accessories Range
Offered by FAB2983

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well, 30 Sept. 2013
I've had these for a few months now and they have worked well and are very reasonably priced. I feel like they last longer than the original but I've not really tested it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3