Profile for M. Niven > Reviews

Content by M. Niven

M. Niven "Gemma N" (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
A Faraway Smell of Lemon - A Christmas Short Story
A Faraway Smell of Lemon - A Christmas Short Story

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good, 23 Nov 2014
I feel as though I have just lost 20 minutes of my life that I will never get back. I realise it is a short story but it was just completely pointless.

The Reluctant Elf (Kindle Single)
The Reluctant Elf (Kindle Single)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good short story, 23 Nov 2014
I enjoyed this short story and liked the characters in it. I would recommend it for a nice Christmas story.

Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding: A Funny, Feel-Good Romantic Comedy
Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding: A Funny, Feel-Good Romantic Comedy

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars thoroughly deserved!, 12 Aug 2014
After reading the first book, I was excited to see this and it didn't disappoint! I laughed out loud at parts (Ethel cracked me up). It's easy to read, a bit silly and extremely enjoyable. I would definitely recommend it.

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman series)
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 24 Feb 2014
I bought this book based on the reviews and I wasn't disappointed. I loved the character on Don Tillman and got hooked from the start. Really good story. Looking forward to seeing more from this author.

You Had Me At Hello
You Had Me At Hello

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 31 Jan 2014
Thoroughly enjoyed this book and would definitely recommend it! Lovely story. Looking forward to reading another book from this author.

The Edge of Always
The Edge of Always

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait, 23 Nov 2013
After reading the first book, I was really excited to see this one. And it definitely didn't disappoint! Fantastic read which I thoroughly enjoyed. The only reason I didn't give it the full 5 stars was because I felt the end was a bit rushed. But I loved it and would recommend it.

Me Before You
Me Before You
by Jojo Moyes

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourites, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Me Before You (Paperback)
This book is definitely one of my favourite books. It's such a wonderful story and very well written. Has you laughing on one page and crying the next! Would definitely recommend this book, it's amazing.

The Goonies [DVD] [1985]
The Goonies [DVD] [1985]
Dvd ~ Jeff Cohen
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing film, 23 July 2013
This review is from: The Goonies [DVD] [1985] (DVD)
This is one of my favourite films! It's a classic that you could watch time and time again, brilliant. Worth watching.

Amazon PowerFast Charger for Accelerated Charging, UK (compatible with all Amazon Devices)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great charger, too expensive, 23 July 2013
This is a great charger as it charges my kindle very quickly. However I grudge having to buy it separately after spending all that money on my kindle. The charger is too expensive but you definitely need it.

Real
Real

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Real (Kindle Edition)
I really loved this story, hope there's another one coming soon! Good story and likeable characters too. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3